• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What do you wish they made a pin of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you wish they made a pin of?
We are huge Princess and the Frog fans so first and foremost, I would love to see some Charlotte pins. I would also love to see a pin of Charlotte and Tiana as little girls and even Tiana's parents. I would also love a pin of that picture of Tiana's place.

I could go on and on and on....can you tell we love that movie? I need to post a pic of my kids' Halloween costumes. We ordered the frog costume from Disney store France and it was a HUGE hit!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Cutest little frog ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter is Minnie and her best friend Billy, who lives across the street is Mickey, but your costumes are totally the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with the pins of Charlotte and Tiana as little girls....how about the cat in the frog costume?!??

how about a pin of Wall E taking trash out of his chest but instead of trash it could be Stitch and add it to the get your own movie series.

I want them to do another UP 6 pin set, but this time include the mailbox, their chairs, the colorful bird from the mantle, Ellie's picture from the mantle, and Kevin's babies.

I posted this in the Design-a-Disney-Pin thread I started for those who may sketch out an idea of a pin to see how it would look but Id like this (just a quick something I did in hour)

Jessica as Bo Peep from Toy Story. she has been bo beep before but never this version (I checked)

002-56.jpg

How about some cool cats

Yzma as cat perhaps
yzma11.jpg

Oliver after walking over the fan
Naamloos.jpg

The kitty from princess and the frog
princessandthefrogkitty.jpg

and of course I need to second everyone else... CHARLOTTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back