• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What has happened to the Epcot trading tables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to the Epcot trading tables?

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
What has happened to the Epcot trading tables? As I've been told there not there any more and where are people now trading have they moved to another part of the park? Or has it gone completely I hope not as I've built up some awesome traders through out the year for the tables so I hope they come back or have just moved hope some one who's there or are going and will be able to help me out as I will be there from the 31st October for 2 weeks many. Thanks Damien

Last edited:
They're still there, just off to the side in front of the planters near Fountain View. I can understand not having them in the middle of the sidewalk anymore but having them where people can't see you is kind of a drag. And not having umbrellas over us anymore for shade is just painful.

... I'm not a fan of this change lol

Ok thanks I'm happy there still there I'm happy with no umbrellas as this means I can get a suntan while I'm pin trading lol

That suntan turned brutal for me over the summer. I went and put a "suggestion" into guest services to bring back the umbrellas. They could also move it inside the character spot or innoventions.

Yeah the new location is rough. The pins get SUPER hot without an umbrella. It really actually even hurts to pick them up. It's super not ideal. It's better than nothing. But I think for the amount of $$$$ Disney charges for pins-the least they can do is make a decent area for pin trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tottaly agree with you I didn't think of the pins getting very hot I will do a suggestion at guest services when I'm there if nothing has changed thanks for all your help and hope the issues get sorted

I don't understand why they don't want to promote the trading more...with all the things they're doing in Epcot, I hope they make a nice pin trading area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back