• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What I got from Marisa/beeatingu's games! + zapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I got from Marisa/beeatingu's games! + zapped!

boule

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is long overdue but I was so busy with work that I haven't had the time to post this. I participated in 2 of Marisa's games and here is what I received:

8399615848_5ddea5bbf9.jpg

I won the grand prize of her second game: Cruella designer villain!!!! She is so beautiful! I was so tempted to keep it for myself, but it didn't fit in any of my collections and keeping it will just make me want to collect all the designer villains and princesses and seeing the prices they go for...It's better that I don't start :facepalm: It is for trade if anyone's interested.

Here's a closeup of the beauty:

8399618252_82278cede9.jpg

I also love love love the Enchanted pin! I didn't even know it existed. I love the movie and will now start to collect the pins :wiggle: I have a few coming in the mail...so excited!

Marisa also zapped me with an additional Wall-e pin to complete the set. Thank you so much sweetie! It was very thoughtful of you to send me this set! Although I already own them, they will make great traders!

Overall, I'm so so happy with everything Marisa sent me. Her games are awesome! I'm so sad I missed the last one :(
Thank you for your generosity Marisa!!! :dumbo:

You should host another game with that Cruella lol xP I missed out on the game but I really wanted to join it as I absolutely adore the entire Designer pin set ^_^ If I ever have something you like or if you'd sell it, let me know and congrats on the zap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back