• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who is your favorite Disney Cartoon Co-Star???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is your favorite Disney Cartoon Co-Star???

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Ok... Take away the fab five, the prince's and princess's, villians and damsells and the others stars of our favorite cartoons, and who's left??? All those characters who capture our hearts for some reason or another...

Who are some of your favorite characters that are not the star of the show????

Personnaly I Love Raymond from PaTF, Jiminy Cricket, and Humphrey the Bear from the old Donald cartoons...

Is the fab five Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto or Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Daisy? Because that affects my answer XP

The Caterpillar from AiW, José Carioca and Ludwig Von Drake.

The Hitchhiking Ghosts have been in the House of Mouse series; does that count as them being cartoon characters? XD

In no order

Tito - Oliver and Company
Pegasus, Pain & Panic - Hercules (naturally XD )
Dormouse - Alice in Wonderland
Fidget - The Great Mouse Detective
Figaro - Pinocchio
Abu - Aladdin

List goes on and on.....

If we're talking all Disney cartoons here then I'll have to say Princess/Ranger Mira Nova from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. She was amazing! Loved her when I was little and love her still :)

Filmwise there's just too many to name! But Ray from PatF is one I love, the gargoyles from Hunchback and (no idea what his name is) the guy in Tangled who has wings on and a nappy and is just chilling about being awesome all the time xD

Ray and Louis from The Princess and the Frog
Benny the Cab and All Five Weasels from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
AND
Pete and PJ from Goof Troop and the Goofy Movies

in no perticular order:flounder,sebastian,scuttle(no one likes him and he's awesome! lol) the minister who was going to marry vennessa and Eric, chef louis, ray,figiro,the three farries,mushu ans cricky,pascal,and the fluke with the duke of soul! YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back