• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who's ever bidding on my grail, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's ever bidding on my grail, STOP!
I know how you feel. I lost my grail last week. I was winning with 2 seconds left and WHAM! If you win, yeah, but if you loose-keep telling yourself it's probably a scrapper.

I think people misunderstood what I was saying. When you don't win, just LIE to yourself!!! Say, another one will come along later, saved myself a few buck$. Don't dwell on loosing, kid yourself by saying "it's probably a scrapper" when it's not!

I think people misunderstood what I was saying. When you don't win, just LIE to yourself!!! Say, another one will come along later, saved myself a few buck$. Don't dwell on loosing, kid yourself by saying "it's probably a scrapper" when it's not!
I don't think it was your quote at all...there was one post talking about a known scrapper for a pin that was posted and another asking if the seller sold authentic pins...I got what you were saying :)

It wasn't you that set me off. I completely understand what you are saying.

There are others that have that pin on our wants list too. ;) Although I'm not bidding, that is way out of my budget right now.

This pin ended up going for $361.00, also out of my league. But Liverpoolace made me a good offer on this pin that I couldn't refuse. YAY! Should be here in a week or so, thanks Paul.

That's great to hear! Anyone else have this pin that wants to trade me? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back