• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WHO'S GOING TO BE PIN TRADING THURSDAY 6th ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO'S GOING TO BE PIN TRADING THURSDAY 6th ?

rubyquest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, I like to know who's going to attend pin trading on Thursday 6th @ 7 pm at Coronado. I haven't been to a pin trading for a year now and I just like to know
if people still gather for pin trading. I am really looking forward to Thursday night
:hsd:
since I with not be attending the event :(.

I hope to see friends I haven't seen or heard from. :wiggle:

Well hope to hear from some of you.

Have a great day and keep on trading !

Thanks,
Maria :) P.S. I'm a stitch fan.

I am! i am sure a bunch of people will respond but i will tell you everyone i have talked to and is going to WDW is going thurs night. SO GO!:wiggle:

I'm going, you have several pins from my wants list, but I don't see anything I have on your wants.
M going to the event and the trading. I'm excited and can't wait.

I'm going. It's been quite a while since I've attending a PTN. Look forward to seeing old friends that I haven't seen it quite some time!!!

Not going to the MC event, they just aren't my thing.

I'll be at Epcot on Thursday, but did not know about the trading night. I guess that is what happens when I do not log in to the forum often. I have always wanted to go to one of these events, but I live so far away. I do not have time to pack any of my pins as my plane leaves in a few hours.

Hope you have fun.

I am going to be at WDW 8:00am on Thursday morning, dont know where yet, but ill be close, lol. Then off the registration at coronado springs. I will be there for the registered pin night and public pin night. If anyone likes my trades and wants to get started early pm me and I will give you my cell# so we can meet up.

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back