• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother?

dustylcsmith

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Every week I receive 3-4 requests to trade pins through pin pics. I try to respond to them when I get them. When I agree to trade, and respond that I want to trade.... I never get a response.... am I doing something wrong? I am responding to straight to the email... is this correct?

People are usually fishing for the best trade their pin can get. If they do not respond back to you, chances are they are either sending out "feelers" or they secured a more wanted trade with someone else.

Best of luck :)

All of my pinpics replies automatically end up in my spam folder so it might be the same for other people but they don't realize it, so can't find them?

If its the Brave stuff you are after then drop me a PM as I have a lot of the Brave pins on your wants list and would love to work out a trade :)

Every week I receive 3-4 requests to trade pins through pin pics. I try to respond to them when I get them. When I agree to trade, and respond that I want to trade.... I never get a response.... am I doing something wrong? I am responding to straight to the email... is this correct?

This has happened to me twice with PinPics traders who are both also members here. I sent both of them a PM, one responded and said they had not gotten my reply and we went on to have a successful trade.

The other member ignored my PM as well. So, who knows!

Try not to take it personally. Some people can look from their phones...but not much else.and have to wait until the have a moment to God over everything. I know my life doesn't revolve around pins...and sometimes life gets in the way.
If it was me...I am sorry...if it wasn't...just remember that pins take different priority in each life. Yes...everyone SHOULD answer...just some don't have time. I try...but I know sometimes I miss offers.

No it wasn't anyone that has responded to this post at all. And yes, I know that pins have a different priority to different people. I try to respond within a few days of receiving... and then I wait for around a week for a response before I just forget about it. In fact, I don't even know how to do one of those automated trade things... my post was referring to offers made to me, not by me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back