• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner jcasper89!!! PODM/POMH Peter Pan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Winner jcasper89!!! PODM/POMH Peter Pan!!

Combatdre

Andres!!
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Auctioning Peter Pan PODM: Ends Tuesday 7/31 @ 10 PST

What I like:

Other PODM will get special attention
DA Pins
BRAVE
Haunted Mansion
Halloween
WDI Sorcerer hats
NBC
Princess (tangled, Ariel, Batb)
Characters Dressed as other Characters
Stitch As or Invasion
Jessica as
NEWER DSF PINS
My Wants
pretty much everything...lol
and any that I could use as traders :wiggle:.

I WILL ACCEPT ALL BIDS SO DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!!

ALL DPF RULES APPLY!! I will Post Leaders everyday at 7PM...:salute:

Heres the Scene

attachment.php

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Multiple
Type:Public
Limited Edition:2000 Pins
SKU Number:400002652199
Original Price:$19.95
Released:06/16/2011
Retired:Sold Out
Members Trading:44
Members Wanting:185
Presenting a new "Piece of Disney Movies" collection. Each month in 2011 highlights a classic Disney movie and features a frame from the film. The June pin features Walt Disney's Peter Pan and includes Peter Pan. The pin features an orange frame with a silhouette of Tinker Bell at the top.

Note: Because the frames are cut from a film print, each pin will be slightly unique.

Each pin is approximately 2 1/4" tall x 2 1/2" wide.

Back of pin has the Official 2011 Pin Trading logo, (c)Disney China, "A Piece of Disney Movies," and "Limited Edition of 2000."

Note: This pin will be a shared release between WDW and DLR.

Last edited:
I will start some competition! :) My starting bid:
Pin 49996: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2006 Mystery Set - Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto
Pin 25081: DLR - Halloween 2003 ( Lilo & Stitch with Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkins)

And too add, I got this one year at the restaurant across from the HM by the train station, it's not a pin it's a collectible figure pewter looking, given when someone spent over 30.00 I believe, A Haunted mansion Holiday figure. I think there was 12 of them. I might even have a coin too. don't know if you collect non-pin things but it is HM and you can have it. Still in package.

Jrdnsmom... I'm confused about your bid, is it three pins plus the statue (I don't collect other stuff but maybe a pic could persuade me...lol)... I will be posting a leader board later tonight :)

I bid this pin:

Artist proof version of the pin.

And:

Pin 87312: Vinylmation Jr #4 Mystery Pin Pack - 'it's a small world' - Queen Chaser Only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back