• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

World showcase Princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
World showcase Princesses

RollTyde

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have Jasmine and Belle, but can anyone tell me the others in his set? I've searched and can't find them anywhere. TIA!

I'm new to the pin trading world, but during my explorations on PinPics and eBay I have seen Snow White for Germany and Mulan for China. I believe the set is not just princesses though as I have seen an Alice as well. I can only assume we are talking about the same set :)

I believe Aurora is in France as well. Maybe Cinderella, too, if I remember correctly. Been awhile since I was last there. (March! UGH!)

If you're talking about the pins from the mini set, the pins with Princesses are as follows:

Jasmine- Morocco
Mulan- China
Belle- France
Snow White- Germany
Alice- United Kingdom (she isn't a Princess, but still! <3)

The others from the set that aren't Princess characters but still have pins are:

Mickey- American Adventure
Minnie- Japan
Goofy- Norway
Donald- Mexico
Chip and Dale- Italy

I think that's it! <3 I feel like Pluto should have a pin but I don't think he does... Good luck on your search! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back