• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested in these rapunzel for an auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in these rapunzel for an auction?

lilmisssunshine

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So I am trying to get some Lm pins from my tangled pins and I have been getting a lot of offers! So I just want to know if anyone would bid! I have a few I could potentially auction off. Thanks for any opinions!

1.) MAYBE
Pin 92499: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Mother Gothel Only

2.) MAYBE
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

3. As a set?
Pin 82018: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Rapunzel ONLY)
Pin 82019: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Flynn Rider ONLY)
Pin 82020: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Pascal ONLY)
Pin 82021: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Maximus ONLY)

4.) MAYBE
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

5.)
Pin 96897: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Flynn Rider #1 - GWP
6.)
Pin 96902: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Mother Gothel #1 - GWP

If I got permission from my parents, I would definitely try for the Thrill Ride and PTDs. I don't have anything valuable enough, but I would still try ;)

Well, I don't have much to offer in terms of auctions, but I'm sure you would get some nice things for gothel DV and thrill rides. I would try on those two but doubt I have a chance lol

Yeah, I'd love to try on the Gothel PTD, but I don't know if I'd stand a chance. You could always start by auctioning off one of the okay pins on that list (like a PTD or the Doll one) and see if you liked what you got from that one auction to decide if you should auction the 2 elephants in the room (DV Gothel and WDI Thrill Ride) since they go for a lot in terms of $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back