• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Would anyone trade me the new Whiskers and Tails Vinylmations?

VINYL Would anyone trade me the new Whiskers and Tails Vinylmations?
Carissa - I went to DLR yesterday (totally forgot about meeting up with Kory, ugh!) and looked. None of the vinyls in open boxes (to trade for) :(

And, at DLR/DCA, they decreased the number of stations/areas where you can trade vinylmations! DCA only has one at Off the Page and DLR only has one at Store Command. DTD has their Vinylmation store (not sure of WOD still has). :(

OK funny story about these Vinylmations... I totally DON'T collect vinylmations... Not the figures, and not the pins... Just don't particularly care for them... Buuuut I went to my Disney store today to see if they had these for you... I look at the set, and think "Awww, well at least they're cute, and they have a Lady and a Lucifer!" (Both whom I love) So I thought well, if I get Lady or Lucifer, maybe I'll keep it... So I bought two... Opened them in my car... And got Lady AND Lucifer :lol: :lol: :lol: So I guess I now have a mini 2 piece Vinylmation collection lol

OK funny story about these Vinylmations... I totally DON'T collect vinylmations... Not the figures, and not the pins... Just don't particularly care for them... Buuuut I went to my Disney store today to see if they had these for you... I look at the set, and think "Awww, well at least they're cute, and they have a Lady and a Lucifer!" (Both whom I love) So I thought well, if I get Lady or Lucifer, maybe I'll keep it... So I bought two... Opened them in my car... And got Lady AND Lucifer :lol: :lol: :lol: So I guess I now have a mini 2 piece Vinylmation collection lol

:lol:! That is awesome! :) Those kind of moments have happened with me too in collecting Vinylmations and they are some of the best memories! <3 :bigthumb:

All the best in finding your whiskers and tales, Carissa! :hsd:

DSCN0097_zpsed79baaa.jpg

Well baby Simba and Nala will be moving to a new home shortly. As we pull out more toys and I find all of my Lion King things we'll be switiching things around shortly :D

Back