• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would It Be Worth It For Me To Auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would It Be Worth It For Me To Auction?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am going to ask my DPF friends and family.

As many of you know, I am strictly a Jessica/Jessica related collector. Such a limited collection makes it quite difficult to work trades, lol. I have had my signed Mulan PODM up for trade for awhile and because I am only looking for Jessica/Jessica related (Tink as Jessica) pins really, I am not having much luck which I completely understand. So a few questions...

First, would it be against rules or wrong of me in any way IF I did auction, to ask for only Jessica/Jessica related bids? (I know this will limit my bids a LOT!)

Second, would I even get any decent Jessica/Jessica related bids for this pin since the bids will be so limited and not many people have good Jessica traders? (This is my only decent trader, so I do not want to give it up for nothing or just a couple high LE's or non LE's, as I hope you all understand! :) )

Here are pics of the PODM:

Thank you for any input! :D

That's a really nice pin and I know a lot of people love PODM's so you would probably get a lot of bids. Whether they would be nice Jessica/Tink bids, that's another question. I see a lot of people trading nice Jessica's on here all the time but whether those same folks would come out for your auction, I don't know. I would say since it's your only nice trader and you do want only specific pins, an auction might not be best just because as an auctioneer, you have to honor at least one of your bidders and if the bids that you want don't come, you'll be disappointed. Just my 2 cents though!

Last edited:
I would bid.... its cute. and i do not have any PoDM's in my trade book right now. ;) I DO still have a Jessica ID badge, and I might have a few other jessica's. We could always just work out a trade.

Thank you both!!! :) I think I may just keep trying to trade/sell it! :) I SO want this Jessica in Brazil I have a chance to purchase!!! :x: What did you have in mind Psycho Pixie?

Hi Nate,

I am sorry to say that you can not limit the bids to Jessica pins. So you might not get any bids you really like. Whenever you put up a pin for auction you are taking a chance you might get something you really want or you might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back