• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow!! Zapped by fordracing31!!! Thank you so much!!!

ZAPPED! Wow!! Zapped by fordracing31!!! Thank you so much!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Yesterday I received a package in the mail from an unfamiliar address. Inside it was this beautiful pin, along with a lovely note letting me know I'd been zapped!!

pin24431

Pin 24431: Minnie Mouse Princess Series - Snow White

New on card and everything, from way back in 2003!!! Thank you so, so, SO much!!! She's absolutely stunning in person and will make such a wonderful addition to my 'characters dressed as other characters' collection!! You cheered me up so much, it means the world to me!! THANK YOU!!!

OMG, one of my grail pins! I am so jealous! You must be so thankful....that I don't know where you live. :drool: Seriously, congrats!

I am so glad you like it..when I got this pin I a thought of you so I looked at you wants and it was there. So I knew this pin was meant for you :) and a big thank you to fullrightgoliemom for helping me make this zap possible.

Back