• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Wreck it Ralph Blu-Ray/DVD combo - NEW - Ends 3/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Wreck it Ralph Blu-Ray/DVD combo - NEW - Ends 3/26

lohofosho

Goin' Down the Bayou
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello there!!

I received this Wreck it Ralph Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack on accident from Disney Movie Club. I already have this film, and don't much have a need for two copies.
-_YnPbdfYvkco72DnAB51B5mQIl2jGLB5FDYJ0PV-B1QewZFPfw8gDNEYeZlm1mSLVaKyl3S6SS1ipy5uWVHo0bKMxhoH7A=s0-d-e1-ft
It has been sitting on my shelf getting no love, and I figured I would try my hand at an Auction. It is NEW and unopened, still plastic sealed.

I would love to trade it for some pins.

Pins I am interested in
*Good traders!! I am always looking for pins to add to my trader book. Any pins that would make a good trader, I would be interested in!!
*Princess and the Frog
*Wall-E and/or Eve
*Toy Story (mainly Woody's Round up gang, Rex, Slink)
*Star Wars (mainly droids and "good guys")
*Indiana Jones
*Tower of Terror
*Teacher / School / Chalkboard pins (preferably non-dated - Except I am looking for Teacher's Day from 2016)
*Christmas Pins (preferably non-dated, and not titled with special events, ie Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, also preferably no tinkerbell or NBC)

My pinpics ID is same as here - lohofosho

Not interested in
*Fake/Scrapper Pins
*Fantasy Pins

Auction will end Sunday March 26th at 7:00 pm Disneyland time

Thanks for your interest
JdNZgcdBGAK236p-KTYGj_UGHm86PdWGQ0Uv2C1iheWkTVO4p96TZqi9AvTvsh5rSsqLzw5F4O9eBiYq2hGPN22PV3F7QF4=s0-d-e1-ft

lMgPoebm.jpg
RtjVDBCm.jpg

Ooh! I have the normal DVD, but I don't have the Bluray.

I kick off bidding with this from your Pinpics wants list:

Pin 115180 WDW - Pixar Party 2016 - Pixar From the Vault Collection: Wall-E

I'll follow suit and start with this:

Pin 120982 DS - 30th Anniversary Commemorative Pin Series - Week 7 - WALL-E

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry Merlin!! I forgot to add that one to my owns on pinpics - I do already have that one.

So that would be
1) timeerkat (Pixar Party Wall-E)
2) MerlinEmrys (DS 30th - Wall-E)

c28a3228b288f005dad1ac0324746018.gif

Oooooh she's pretty!!

NEW leaderboard
1) docfish2u (ACME Tiana)
2) timeerkat (Pixar Party Wall-E)
3) MerlinEmrys (DS 30th - Wall-E)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Adding to my bid:

Pin# 112968 - DSSH - Toys for Tots 2015 - Rex
Very excited about the addition of the Rex pin, however I found out I have the Wall-E vault pin coming to me from someone else.
Still would be a good trader, but leaderboard will stay the same for now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for all of the bids! I am very tempted by that Ray pin, definitely made it a hard choice. But I think I am going to have to go with my gut, and go with the acme Tiana!

Congratulations Docfish2u - you are the winner!! I will message you to work out trade details!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back