• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-It Ralph Lanyard Medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-It Ralph Lanyard Medal?

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
NO SPOILERS HERE PLEASE! THIS FILM ISN'T OUT IN THE UK UNTIL FEBRUARY! :(

Disney Soda Fountain posted some sort of offer on Facebook that got people a discount to go see Wreck-It Ralph on some date in December. Another user commented, asking if "they still gave away the Wreck-It Ralph lanyard medals" with the tickets. :confused: Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this?

i want one too... how do we get our hot little hands on them.??? :anxious::anxious:

Right, I think I've found them on eBay. Although the ones I've seen on eBay are stating that it's a promotional item from press events and such. None of the listings mention that it's just a freebie you get for going to the cinemas. :anxious: It's really really cool.

Right, I think I've found them on eBay. Although the ones I've seen on eBay are stating that it's a promotional item from press events and such. None of the listings mention that it's just a freebie you get for going to the cinemas. :anxious: It's really really cool.

It was a replica medal that was given out when you went to the El Captain Theater to see Wreck-It-Ralph when it first came out. You can ask ChickenLittle or gis about it since I know they both got at least one :)

It was a replica medal that was given out when you went to the El Captain Theater to see Wreck-It-Ralph when it first came out. You can ask ChickenLittle or gis about it since I know they both got at least one :)
Thank you Kupo! I'll message them both now!

Just for clarification, since this is "Pin Discussion," the medal isn't a pin, it is an actual fairly big medal lol xP
Lol, I know that! :) It looks like a lanyard with a medallion though, rather than an actual medal. So hopefully it still counts as pin related!

I grabbed one yesterday. I wouldn't really call it a lanyard that's with the Hero medal. Just looks like the medal Ralph wins in the film. The ones you see on eBay, yup - that's it.

I grabbed one yesterday. I wouldn't really call it a lanyard that's with the Hero medal. Just looks like the medal Ralph wins in the film. The ones you see on eBay, yup - that's it.
:) PM sent! Hopefully we can work something out!

This is cool post about lanyards medal. I also very much like this kind of lanyards and is one of the best option for businesses to gives to employees for promoting purpose. It is one kind of marketing technique to promote business products globally.

You had to buy a ticket at El Capitan to see WIR. Once inside you had to show that you had downloaded Filmpulse on your smartphone to use during the movie (it's an interactive movie app they're trying out). Then they would give you the hero medal. It's fairly heavy and shorter than a pin lanyard.

Sherry4pins

You could get it for free by downloading the app "Disney Movie Pulse" and checking in. Some of us didn't even buy a ticket for a movie and still got it. I'm gonna make a WiR completionist lanyard and make that the medallion.

How did you manage that? I may go down asap to get the medal.
You could get it for free by downloading the app "Disney Movie Pulse" and checking in. Some of us didn't even buy a ticket for a movie and still got it. I'm gonna make a WiR completionist lanyard and make that the medallion.

:( You can get them for free? This makes it even more sad that they're being sold for such crazy amounts on eBay.

I really want one of these medals, but I just can't afford the eBay prices. If anyone would be willing to trade me one for pins, I'd be very grateful!

They stop giving them for free when they caught on. Then you had to buy a ticket. The tickets were only $5 that day though. It was one per phone with app, not one per person. So people with kids that don't have phones could only get 1. The prices on eBay are crazy, so glad I got mine when I did.

They stop giving them for free when they caught on. Then you had to buy a ticket. The tickets were only $5 that day though. It was one per phone with app, not one per person. So people with kids that don't have phones could only get 1. The prices on eBay are crazy, so glad I got mine when I did.
:( No even getting the FILM here until February. So jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back