• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wyllieam sales thread! New pins added 7/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyllieam sales thread! New pins added 7/9

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
NEW PINS ADDED. INCLUDING A CHEAPY SECTION!
**Pins that are sold and are no longer available are found on the next reply.

Help me get to mickeys circus! Goal is $750! Gulp...

Progress thus far...$655!! yay DPF!! Only $200 more to go and I can book my reservation! Many have been sold but if you are interested, PM me and I'll tell you if it is still available :)

My for trades list is up to date. I have prices in mind for pretty much everything although I may accept some offers if I'm feeling particularly wheely and dealy. Check out my trades list and PM me if you see anything you are interested in. Shipping is $2.50 plus .50 per additional pin. I can ship international for $2.00 more. Paypal as gift, blah blah blah. You all get it. :). There are a select few pins (>10) that are on my trades list but I would not sell. This is because they are still a part of my collection at the moment. Or if I do sell it would have to be for a really good amount. Please do not be offended :).

Here are some pins from my trades book. Have cards for many. I have others on my pinpics trades list.

photo.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg
Also selling some lanyards I am not using anymore. These have had pins on them and have small pin holes but they are thick and not very noticeable.
IMG_0143.jpg

699ef69e.jpg
IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

**also available in black bottom with BW pawprints. Great for 101 dalmation collection!

Last edited:
Pin 89473: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 88487: DSF - Beloved Tales - Mary Poppins
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin
Pin 77101: DEC - Studio Pins: Dumbo
Pin 30856: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Am With Fish

how much for these please??

Redid all of my lanyard collections last night. Kicked 20 some pins into my traders:). I will be keeping the sale open until next Friday:). I've made quite a few sales! Thanks to everyone who has helped "enable" my habit, ha!

Added 21 more pins to the trades list just now! Check it out :) Looking to makes just a few more sales to wrap up a big purchase I just made...gulp! ha! Hope everyone likes what they have gotten so far! yaaaaayyyyy DPF! I'll post what I've been hoarding $$ for soon, muahahahahaha!

Wyllieam you have no more space for private messages. Hope you received mine yesterday i have sent the money via paypal please pm me to confirm you received it.

Ro

Wyllieam you have no more space for private messages. Hope you received mine yesterday i have sent the money via paypal please pm me to confirm you received it.

Ro

I would like to wrap up my sale by this wednesday. I need some pins left in my trading book, ha! So if you were considering buying any of pins listed on my traders or still would like a price, please send your inquiries ASAP so I can close this thread down.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back