• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Xbox 360, Jellyfish Tank, sewing machine, Nendoroids, Dumbo Plushie, MLP: FIM Pin ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to how much you're selling your Wii for.

A while back, someone on this forum (Psycho Pixie, maybe?) sold theirs for like $100 with a bunch of games (including Wii Fit and Epic Mickey!), which was a RIDICULOUSLY good deal, and I missed out because I was a few minutes too late... I doubt yours is priced THAT low, but if it is...

Send me a PM!! :chip:

And good luck on your sale, no matter what. :)

I'm curious as to how much you're selling your Wii for.

A while back, someone on this forum (Psycho Pixie, maybe?) sold theirs for like $100 with a bunch of games (including Wii Fit and Epic Mickey!), which was a RIDICULOUSLY good deal, and I missed out because I was a few minutes too late... I doubt yours is priced THAT low, but if it is...

Send me a PM!! :chip:

And good luck on your sale, no matter what. :)
Hey sora! Unfortunately, someone already got my Wii bundle... so I'll have to take it down. I finally took pics though so I'll post them up when I can of the xbox and a sewing machine that I'm trying to sell too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back