• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

You already know me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already know me

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello all...I'm finally here. Let the mayhem begin. Those of you who know me know what I mean. For those that don't I was the primary though not original host of the Murder games on Dizpins. I call Tokyo Disney my home park and in fact will be in Disney SEA this coming Monday. :anxious:

Thanks Judy..glad to see familiar faces, but hate thatI have to figure out all the picture things again--oh well glad to be here.

You will figure it out!!And make sure you add your pinpics wants and trades
over here under your avatar when you get it in there<~~~~~~~

judy

Hi Wally & welcome to the DPF! I'll be quizzing you on info for Tokyo Disney as I aim to be out there in July next year - enjoy the boards!

Chris

A very BIG welcome and hello. I really enjoyed your posts on Dizpins and hope you will "keep up the good work" here. This is the best of the best and I hope you like your new home.

Howdy, ToykyoDisneyDad! (I've only visited Japan once, and that was specifically to see TDR. I loved DisneySea; it's so beautiful. I'm jealous you get to go there whenever you want.)

wall-e-poster1-bigcopy.jpg

Welcome Wally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back