• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Collections!
^You have a huge variety of pins! It's very fun to look at them all. I hope they have the new OE Robin Hood next time I'm at DD!

^Those are great cat collections! So many Siamese cats! I'd love to see your Figaros too! I recently started a small cat collection. It started with just Figaro but then, uhhh, it expanded. I blame it on the cat set that came out last year. I was just going to keep Figaro, but decided to keep them all!

Thanks! I always think of cats as being like Lay's potato chips: You can never just have one! :rofl:

Here's some recent pictures of our collection, we're still working on getting them organized. We'll probably need to get another cork board soon.

Great collection! In the first picture, where is the giant purple squid from? I always think cephalopods are cute as decorations but they scare the bejeezus out of me in real life, LOL.

Thanks!
The backgrounds were just pictures (mostly from Finding Nemo, actually) that I found online and printed off. The pictures overlie a couple layers of cork.

Ohhhh. That's very creative! Finding Nemo backgrounds are beautifully composed. I really wish I had been able to see the movie in 3-D. :)

I have a thread around here somewhere with my collections. I don't know how to link it.

These are all awesome! I love the different ways everyone displays their pins. Thanks for sharing!

I took some updated pictured of my Tangled pins a couple of weeks ago :)
Still have some in my pin bag but I ran out of room XD

tumblr_nzmhxtv2lv1rwc4ijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzmhxtv2lv1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzmhxtv2lv1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg

I took some updated pictured of my Tangled pins a couple of weeks ago :)
Still have some in my pin bag but I ran out of room XD

Oh, I remember seeing part of your framed collection in another post. It's so beautiful and I am so jealous of magnificent way you've displayed it!!! LOL, it actually makes me feel like my collections are haphazard, scattered and unorganized compared to yours. Beautiful job! :)

@katelouise your collection is great, really like the idea with the frame

Here are some pics of my collection, quality of the pics is not very good, I need to take some new and closed up ones ;) I mainly collect PTN/PTE and Paris pins.

attachment.php

Here are some pics of my collection, quality of the pics is not very good, I need to take some new and closed up ones ;) I mainly collect PTN/PTE and Paris pins.

attachment.php

That's an amazing collection, so nicely organized too!

Here's a photo of my "Halloween" pin board. My mom and dad made it for one of my Christmas gifts this year. We're working on a second larger one for more of the halloween/ghost (hitchhiking and hatbox).

I5soLtNh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

attachment.php

WOW!! amazing collection and love the display!!

Here's a photo of my "Halloween" pin board. My mom and dad made it for one of my Christmas gifts this year. We're working on a second larger one for more of the halloween/ghost (hitchhiking and hatbox).

I5soLtNh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very cool collection and love the background!

Holy Order of Pins! It's so... neat. And organized. And neat. LOL, I suddenly feel like a huge slob with my pin boards! Your collection and display is just amazing. Well done!

Very nice! I really like how the pins and background pattern look both organized and chaotic at the same time. :)

Here are my Finding Nemo collections :) It keeps growing
If you have any Finding Nemo pins that I don't have, feel free to send me a pm, I'm willing to trade or buy :p

This is my small Snow White collection, compiled over about two months of pin trading & purchasing. The display case is temporary, but I might have to get another one because I can't fit any more pins on it!

T4vgVdo.jpg

This is my small Snow White collection, compiled over about two months of pin trading & purchasing. The display case is temporary, but I might have to get another one because I can't fit any more pins on it!

T4vgVdo.jpg

Wow! These look absolutely stunning all together. Beautiful collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Snow White collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back