• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zagfished! Right in the heart!

ZAPPED! Zagfished! Right in the heart!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I hardly know what to say. I had a huge audit today...it was actually two audits done in one day...two auditors. Very stressful.

I got home about 6:30 tonight, warmed up some chili for dinner. Caught up on Facebook. Ten I decided to open my mail. I had one LBE but wasn't too worried since I thought it was the Tramp PTD I bought. But I decided to go ahead and open it. I saw a pin and a piece of paper. So there was a lovely, lovely note and a pin... Not just ANY pin, but a GRAIL pin. A SIGGY GRAIL pin. AND....one that I had NEVER seen for sale ANYWHERE.

i didn't think I'd ever actuall own this pin. But now I do.

Thank you both. SO much. Your kindness and generosity knows no limits. I truly feel blessed to be part of this DPF family and happy to call you both my friends.

3053f8e6c15f127a9a876c569dcfa9cf.jpg

So amazing!

You deserve so much more! Just glad we were able to make a difficult day better! Thank YOU so much for participating in our little feud!! Enjoy your new pin!!

Alex my friend you did great on finding that one. Annette, haven't you figured out yet that we are good at finding the hard to get pins for you. :lol: Although I have to admit that darn Tink balloon pin is really irritating me.

Ok...it's been over 24 hours and I'm still bouncing off the walls..... As a very beautiful lady once said... "Just you wait, Henry Higgins! Just you wait!"

Back