• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! zap a dap a doo

ZAPPED! zap a dap a doo

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
i had such a crazy weekend and had many kindnesses--"i must have done some thing good" check this out....

first i got my goofymoe prizes shipped by the lovely movingthestars and she ZAPped me with this pin from the 3 pin set i have been dying to aquire for years!

then this wonderful huge pin from Xiolen

and then the sweet gift from my new friend kris_grandmother

and then David let me "go shopping" in his drawers (long story)

i should take a pic cause there were so many! i swindled 4 stitch pins and 2 of the new couples pins shown below
and
i feel like a stole more pins from him, but im still unpacking the motherload.....keep ya posted.

We had a blast drinking with you Dawny! If you ever come back we're on for round two!

Whoa Jesse, easy there... I'm gonna guess you're still recovering from round one!! :lol:

Seriously tho', count me in for round two and three also!! Screw the toffee, I'm bringing vodka next time.

Whoa Jesse, easy there... I'm gonna guess you're still recovering from round one!! :lol:

Seriously tho', count me in for round two and three also!! Screw the toffee, I'm bringing vodka next time.
LOL! The party didn't start til late at night Dawny you're the best! DAHWNY. haha