• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAP GAME MeMe Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! ZAP GAME MeMe Contest!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
CrazySmiley.gif

Zap Pinsanity 2014!!!
For January's theme of "so... not a princess."

Our Game for this month is a MeMe contest!

thumb_Mean_look_cute-big-smiley-animated-073.gif
RULEZ::

1. Meme needs to be on the theme of "so.. not a princess." Be as creative as you like with this theme. It can be princesses being not so princess-like, characters that should not be princesses, OR characters that should be princesses. It can be Disney or not.
  2. MeMe should fit. I will choose a winner based on appropriateness to theme, and if the statement matches up well with the image shown.
  3. FAMILY FRIENDLY PLEASE.
  4. You may only enter 3 meme's!!!! total. Thats it. 3. Make 'em count!
  5. entries must be submitted on this thread before the deadline of: Tuesday, January 21st, 2014. at 11:59pm PST.

IMPORTANT::
The winner of this game gets the CHOICE of who to send this pin to.
This pin will be ZAPPED to the person the winner has chosen.
The winner does not get this pin.

Here is the pin

PD57623-front.jpg

Pin PD57623: DisneyShopping.com - Impressions Series - Tinker Bell
LE 250!!!!!

weirdR.gif
So... How do you make a MeMe?

1. Surf the web and find yourself an image that fits with the games theme.
  2. Go to this site; http://memegenerator.net/ *or another meme generator site, or use photoshop if you like. Whatever you want.* That site may give you some idea's of what a "meme" is.
  3. To the left on the site I provided is an option "create a new character." follow the directions there if you want to use that site.

MeMe Example:
weird.gif
*keep in mind I SUCK at meme creation.*
44904073.jpg

Ready....??????
Set......???????

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha! the first image is truly NOT a princess!

In the interest of keeping it on track, there should technically be a caption in the image...

I will just class it as a image with caption of "so, Not a princess" if you are ok with that. If not you could use that image at the meme generator site I provided a link for, and add your own comment to the image. :)

Awww... The Disney Queens was so awesome, and I didn't think I can compare. But here are a few that I would like to enter with.

charlottememe_zps6f75a03e.jpg

princesleiaderp_zps7ae5d834.jpg

dressmeme_zpsd21a430b.jpg

HA!!!! love the new entries!!!

Jazzytrumpet takes the lead with Megera angel.
AgentR in second with the utterly hilarious Leia Derp-princess
Olafolaf follows closely behind with the Anna hangover.

All very close!!!!

start thinking about whom you would like that le250 tink zapped too! The winner will need to tell me Via PM who to send it to.

I have one, but I can't upload it to the thread as I only have it as a file, not a link. I couldn't make it on the website so I had to make it using Microsoft Paint... Curses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back