• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap!

ZAPPED! Zap!

Archimedes

Pin feathers and golly fluff!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, I walked out today and found a lovely small wrapped package and upon opening I saw two lovely pins in it and a note from Docfish! I received A hidden Mickey Evil Queen Pin and a Flotsam and Jetsam pin! Thank you so much!!!!

Secondly, I was zapped 40 traders by Carla Vandever! That had me jumping up and down as I now actually have traders I can trade to CMs and others as well.

The generosity of people on this forum amazes me! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I am truly grateful to each of you. Thanks for putting up with my over energetic self in the process!

Back