• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CCofRR13 and JPrincess!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CCofRR13 and JPrincess!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I went out of town for 5 days on a family road trip, and when I got back I had a bit of unexpected mail!

JPrincess sent me a very sweet sympathy card about the loss of my cat, Ashi, and then she also sent me a bubble mailer full of beautiful postcards, including one especially perfect one of Lucifer chasing Gus Gus. ❤

There was a large, hard parcel that completely mystified me. Christine sent me a custom cork board for my Lucifer collection, along with an amazing pin:

3486cdc3418f3edcb6bc0f21f9e42335.jpg

d6742ef270b250f51468aa40035d9292.jpg

Here's what the note says:
"Sara,
So sorry for the loss of your fur baby Ashi. I had this Lucifer pin from when I was thinking about collecting all Disney cats. I finally narrowed it down to the Chesie. I made this board so Lucifer might have a special place to hang out with other Lucifer pins. I imagine Lucifer not really getting along with other cats so I thought he could use his own board. You were the absolute BEST Secret Santa and I wanted to do something special for you.
Enjoy! :)
Christine"

The first thing I did was add the Lucifer pin JPrincess sent me to the board, along with the few other Lucifer pins I own. I find it fitting that the one in which Lucifer is not alone has him glaring at the other Disney cats.

Thank you both so much!

Here is a picture of everything all together, including the amigurumi Lucifer I received from WatzShakinBacon last week, and the B.O.L.O. pin I just got from AvatarAng1:

7ee6eef93b0cbbcf8768e4111548f3b7.jpg

5382b777147847a5b1c161e289c9c33f.jpg

f3c61e0ef905f447e9acc713fc258dd7.jpg

It's a shrine I'm sure Ashi would have approved of. I love you guys.

40ef61c8a68bba5b17ef2fcb576abe3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh so glad the postcards made it safely. Your very welcome. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad it arrived there safely and that you like it. I love the postcard and all the wonderful Lucifer pins you added. It's just PPuuurrrrfect!

Back