• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CJ (MerlinEmrys)

ZAPPED! Zapped by CJ (MerlinEmrys)

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So, first of all, I feel so blessed to be a part of this community. This is a sanctuary for me... A safe place to cry, laugh, worry, and relax... Without judgement.

All of the friends I've made on this forum are so kind.

One of the newest friends I've made here is CJ. He's kind and considerate, always trying to help you find whatever you need. He even goes to the parks and picks up pins for people AT COST (as many of you know).

I first talked to CJ thru one of these pick up transactions. I paid, he picked up the pins, he shipped, easy peasy transaction.

I ordered red the Captain Barbossa PODH (May release), but then had to cancel because I didn't have the money. He had already picked it up for me, so I asked if he could hang onto it till the end of May (I knew I was getting birthday money from my in laws). He said "of course!"

Then he had an auction for two pins I've been desperately wanting since I saw them. I won the auction, and asked CJ if we could hold off sending for a few days because I was still in pain from getting my wisdom teeth out. He said, "please, no rush, feel better soon!"

Yesterday, I got the auction pins from him... With a card that said, "Love, Mary Poppins" and had a kiss print on it (they were Mary Poppins themed pins).

Also in the package was the PODH I had ordered. I figured he was just sending it out ahead of time, until I saw the word ZAP on a sticky note. He left a sweet note for me and made me cry.

CJ, you are so sweet. You are everything that is great about this hobby and I'm proud to call you my friend. Thank you for being so patient and kind with me, and for everything you do on DPF. I will find a way to repay you for this kindness!

Hugs,
Savannah

Mary Poppins herself signed that card for you! I went to the parks on Wednesday, found her, and showed her the pins and told her you were feeling bad. So she said since the post probably wouldn't like a spoonful of sugar, a kiss would have to do. ;P so that's from the nanny herself!

You're so welcome, dear. :3 and you can pay me back by feeling better!! <3

~Merlin

Last edited:
Mary Poppins herself signed that card for you! I went to the parks on Wednesday, found her, and showed her the pins and told her you were feeling bad. So she said since the post probably wouldn't like a spoonful of sugar, a kiss would have to do. ;P so that's from the nanny herself!

You're so welcome, dear. :3 and you can pay me back by feeling better!! <3

~Merlin

Oh my gracious, I had NO idea it was kissed by the nanny herself. I'm literally typing through tears. Thank you so much. All of the happy and thankful tears are flowing right now. <3

Congratulations Ventchick, and kudos to Merlin. This is what makes this site so unique. I hesitate to call it a site because it is so much more than that. It's a community. New friends, old friends, not so much friends. And always surprises. Thank you for this.

Back