• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sir David!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sir David!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So I recently finished my Agent P collection (for now), and I thought of my next collection. I decided to focus on another 'secret agent' character Mulan! ;) I also have a side collection of Zero pins that I had been working on as well, since Zero is awesome! Both Pluto and Zero are my favorite Disney dogs to collect.

I made a trade with David a.k.a. docfish2u. I traded for a Mulan pin that I really wanted. Days later, I got my package, and I read the letter first. I always read the letter or whatever paper is inside before taking out the pin. Here is what it read.

DSCN8362_zps6834a0fa.jpg

Huh? I was a little confused. I pulled out my pin, and behind it was a pin card with a pin on it. I turned my pin around, and I saw this beautiful pin!!!

doczap_zps42d84e59.jpg

Thank-you so much Sir David!!! It is such a beautiful pin! It truly made my day! :) :hug:

Back