• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped not once, or twice, but three times by tiggermickey!

ZAPPED! Zapped not once, or twice, but three times by tiggermickey!

mayaworld4u

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry to post here but I can't post on the zap thread cause i'm <50 post.

Kids are out of school and I work later in the evening so we started watching Nightmare Before Christmas on Vudu. We hear the mailman come and I get "Dad, did you order another pin?" and truthfully I can say no. They go to get the mail and come back with this wonderfully colorful package saying i've been zapped. I have read people getting zapped on DPF and couldn't believe a newbie like me got zapped!

Not only was it wonderful explaining to my impressionable girls that tiggermickey took the time to give us some amazing pins. It was a great teachable moment. Here is what we are adding to our growing collection and thank you, tiggermickey for brightening our day!
a70da128-eaf5-47aa-9e8c-1916f9cbfbba.jpg
photo.jpg
photo-2.jpg
537b1d8b-4c0c-4408-b4b4-894badfbefb7.jpg

Aw, that's wonderful! And yes, great for kids to learn generosity and see it unfold in front of their eyes! :)

Congrats!

--Melanie

Hi Nate,When you posted I thought"Did I zap them again?"Do not scare me like that,as I might of not remembered that.LOL!!

Back