• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~~zapped~~Sara got me

ZAPPED! ~~~zapped~~Sara got me

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi everyone
i was zapped to today with this
Pin PD26231: WDW - Armed Forces Day 2004 (FAB 3)

sara this pin means a lot to me ,as my late father was in the armed forces and will be gone 15 years this December...

so I thank you very much ,also I got two homemade buttons with one with. Tigger and another one with mickey

so thank you again.judy

Last edited:
So glad you liked it!

You are a great part of this community, and I truly appreciate all that you've done for me. (I must have sent you like twenty address requests by now!). Thank YOU, Judy!

:hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sara is a sweetheart! Congratulations Judy! I am glad you got zapped with something that is close to your heart.

Darlene,
any military pins are close to my heart ..my deaf was in the military in the marines,my hubby Larry was in the Air Force for eight years and my father in law was in the army as well,but any zap even if I have the pin I was zapped with means a lot to me as it's the thought that counts not the pin ,that's why I love dpf

Darlene,
any military pins are close to my heart ..my deaf was in the military in the marines,my hubby Larry was in the Air Force for eight years and my father in law was in the army as well,but any zap even if I have the pin I was zapped with means a lot to me as it's the thought that counts not the pin ,that's why I love dpf

Uh oh! Did you already have this one? :-/

I'm sorry! I thought it was on your wants list. If you already have it, I'll just have to zap you again soon! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sara,
I did not have yours you sent that's why it's special ...no if I get others ppl send me ,they would mean a lot even though they did not know I had it already ,my dpp is not up to date as of late

Back