• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped with Artwork... By My Favorite Artist!

ZAPPED! Zapped with Artwork... By My Favorite Artist!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I owe Hollie (a.k.a. fireheadfred, a.k.a. jammyjimjams) a gigantic thank you - and also a big apology for not posting a thank you thread before now. I've had trouble posting pictures on the forum via Tapatalk, and just yesterday realized what I was doing wrong. And it was SO obvious. :facepalm:

Last week, I received an extra special care package all the way from England - full of Hollie's amazing artwork - as well as delicious candy and sticker storybooks. There was also a handwritten message to "Stay Strong." :hs: :cry:

I promise - I'm trying my best!

Anyway, would you take a look at these pictures?! :

And all this other stuff!

My favorite thing was the artwork. But of course, Lotso was all about the sweets:

Thank you so much, Hollie!

You are truly a Disney heroine.
And I love you.

:hug:

So friggin' much.

Last edited:
Wow those drawings are AMAZING! Very jealous and I don't even collect PP!