• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness, where hast thou gone?!?!?

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness, where hast thou gone?!?!?
YES ..you can contact JON,but I have several as well!so if you wanna send me yours
you can

the great thing is, anyone can be a zapper and spread the magic around! Just pm bricklayer to get the mailing information for someone in particular or a random person in the zapping pool! Wouldn't that be cool to have a multitude of zaps going on all at the same time by different people?!​

yes. +1

So how does one get so lucky to get pin zapped? I guess it is just magic right!
Kinda. LOL.

Zapping tends to be random but there are some things you can do to improve your chances....

#1) sign up. There is a sticky post on this board. You send your address to the moderator of this board so it is available to someone who wants to zap you.

#2) put your wish list on Pinpics and attach it to your profile. It helps to know what you like :p

#3) become an active member of this community. It seems as if most people who get zapped are active members here...

Also I can take your name as the MODS might not be around,and since I joined the forum when it started
I have several piled up:hsd:just pop me a email..with your addy

Judy

I actually got zapped by zapper maddness. It one of the pins from the wild about safety series. I kept meaning to post about the cool pin but forgot about it. So here is my very late thank you.

Kinda. LOL.

Zapping tends to be random but there are some things you can do to improve your chances....

#1) sign up. There is a sticky post on this board. You send your address to the moderator of this board so it is available to someone who wants to zap you.

#2) put your wish list on Pinpics and attach it to your profile. It helps to know what you like :p

#3) become an active member of this community. It seems as if most people who get zapped are active members here...

Sounds good! So how do I link my pinpics info. On to here? Not sure how I link it to here under my username. Thanks in advance!

I actually got zapped by zapper maddness. It one of the pins from the wild about safety series. I kept meaning to post about the cool pin but forgot about it. So here is my very late thank you.

Dear Rumsgone,

I am glad your pin arrived safely! I was worried that it had gotten lost in transit.

Sincerely,
ZapperMadness.

To every one else concerned,

At the moment, I am laying low. I hope others will take up the gauntlet and continue zapping more often.

XXX,
ZapperMadness

Dear Rumsgone,

I am glad your pin arrived safely! I was worried that it had gotten lost in transit.

Sincerely,
ZapperMadness.

I wish that you could have seen the surprise of getting a random package in the mail. Then the surprise, happiness, excitement and shear enjoyment that it was a pin from the series. :)

The great thing is, anyone can be a zapper and spread the magic around! Just PM Bricklayer to get the mailing information for someone in particular or a random person in the zapping pool! Wouldn't that be cool to have a multitude of zaps going on all at the same time by different people?!

I'm new, but that was what I thought...we can zap each other....kind of like the PIF...Maybe, I will have to zap someone...hmmm.

I cant wait for a zapping... might have sent a few out, but it doesnt look like I got anyone in this thread.

Back