• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPping Etiquette

ZAPPED! ZAPping Etiquette
I always do something to acknowledge that my pin arrived safely... might take a day or two since I don't pick up my mail until the late evening and I work a lot of mornings... but I am a worrier by nature, and I worry that others worry hahaha! :) I do like doing the thank you threads. It's just so fun. I mean, where else in life you you get to flaunt gifts and folks genuinely congratulate you? lol

When I have received zaps in the past, I have always made sure to thank them by PM. I don't usually do threads though, if I don't have photos to post. The only zap I've been able to do so far, I loved reading the thread the recipient posted, as they put photos of the pins in their collection and it was really nice to see they liked them. If I get any more zaps in the future, I'll make more effort to post a thread, even if I don't have photos. As you guys have said, it's nice to say thank you publically as well as privately.

Thanks for the reminder, David!

Hey David, I have a great idea. You send me a zap and I will make a post thanking you so that we can show everyone how it is done. How does that sound....:naughty::naughty::lol::lol:

I will get right on that Tony!!! :lol:

I usually post about a zap on the forums, I think its nice to give credit to the zapper publicly as well as through PM.

This!!! I know I like to read about people zapping others!!! I love it when the love is being shown around here!!! It is what makes this place special to us!!!

Yes! At least 1 laugh! Haha!!

Me two :werd:

My pet peeve: I send a zap along with a trade or purchase, and the trading partner does not even bother to leave feedback.

OOO... I am bad about forgetting to leave feedback. If I owe anyone feedback just let me know. I always leave feedback when I get the notice but forget to initiate it unfortunately! sorry :sad:

Last edited:
Back