• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Zazu and Iago welcome you to the Enchanted Tiki Room! Rare, come & Get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Zazu and Iago welcome you to the Enchanted Tiki Room! Rare, come & Get it!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Welcome to My D Pins' third official auction! I'm auctioning off this pin, which was part of their inventory, for its owner, Josh. If you're not familiar with My D Pins and Collectibles, it's an awesome store in Anaheim, CA that sells tons of Disney pins/collectibles, and action figures. It's owned by my friends Josh and Christine. They have really fair, competitive prices, and are all around good people.

This auction will end on Saturday, April 13th at 8pm Pacific/Disneyland time. Any bids placed after 7:59pm Pacific time will not be considered.

Here is the pin, along with a picture of the actual pin you will be bidding on!

Pin 78: WDW - Adventureland Safari Hat Set (Enchanted Tiki Room - Zazu and Iago)

P1150731_zps1cfccd34.jpg

Released:
October 1999
Members Trading:
Members Wanting:

As you can see, a LOT of people want this pin, while not very many people are trading it. It was released as part of a set at Walt Disney World that came on a hat. It was released back in 1999 so it's very scarce! Now might be your only chance to own it yourself!

Pins do NOT have to be on my wants list for this one! The winning bidder's pins will become inventory/trade fodder for Josh/My D Pins, so please don't cater your bid to what I like! Instead, think of popular/easy to trade/sell pins! Princesses, Beloved Tales, marquees, Jessica, villains, Stitch, Wonderland, Tangled, Brave, Disney Auction pins, WDI, DSF, etc. Quantity is also fine! Bidding a bunch of lower end pins could have you winning just as easily as a higher end pin, so please don't hesitate to give it a try!

What NOT to bid: Any pin that could potentially be a scrapper, fab 5. That's it, everything else is fair game!

Pins are the currency here. No cash, aliens, small children, or cars may be used as bids.

Only public bids posted here on this thread will be considered. If you have a question, feel free to ask it here so that everyone else may also benefit from the answer. Private questions are also fine!

If you would like to change your bid, please post your new bid in a new reply so there's no confusion as to what your complete bid is.

Have FUN with this auction!! I will be posting a leaderboard as often as is necessary! Have a magical day!

OK, here goes. I thought I'd go for a lot of diverse, hopefully good selling, pins...

pin73193th72
Pin 73193: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Trick or Treat Mystery Set - Chernabog Only (LE 450)
pin73194th72
Pin 73194: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Trick or Treat Mystery Set - Old Hag/Witch Apple Bobbing Only (LE 500)
pin80055th72
Pin 80055: Walt's Classic Collection - Sword in the Stone - Arthur and Merlin Have Tea Only (LE 2000)
pin23708th72
Pin 23708: WDW - Mickey's Super Star Trading Team (Horace and Jasper) (LE 2500)
pin18465th72
Pin 18465: WDW - Lilo & Stitch in a Hammock (3D) (LE 3000)
pin9478th72
Pin 9478: WDW - Cast ID Badge/Card (Cinderella) (LE 3500)
pin63614th72
Pin 63614: Jack Skellington Expressions (Spinner) (OE)
pin90194th72
Pin 90194: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Baloo and Mowgli Only (OE)

Well, since we haven't seen a leaderboard I guess I'll give the auctioneer a couple of choices:

Option A: Lots of larger LE/OE pins--See post #15

Option B: Two smaller LE editions
pin26619th72
Pin 26619: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Artist Stitch with Lilo (LE 1000)
pin43847th72
Pin 43847: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch Postcard Pin #2 Graceland (LE 250)

OR

Option C: One LE 100 pin
pin47567th72
Pin 47567: Disney Auctions - Graduation 2006 (Stitch) (LE 100)

Ill add : Pin 76295: DSF - Christmas Carol - Mickey Mouse and Nephew in front of Fireplace and
Pin 81794: Cast Member Welcome Kit - 10 Pin Collection - Disney Voluntears

I'm so sorry you guys, I was feeling sick this morning after the release so I laid down to take a nap, and only now just woke up!!! I will review the bids and come back in a few with a winner!

First of all, thank you all so much for your bids, and for your patience with me. This hasn't been a good week, health-wise. It was really hard picking a winner here, but I have to go with unibear! Congratulations, I'll be shooting a PM your way!! Thank you again everyone, I hope you had fun with this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back