• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110th Legacy Collection - Let's get organized!
OK, I've figured it out. The Medevial pin must have been a late comer and I missed it. I've ordered it just now so I will have - your absolutely correct - 101 pins. YEA only 9 more to go. That's the best news ever.

OK, I've figured it out. The Medevial pin must have been a late comer and I missed it. I've ordered it just now so I will have - your absolutely correct - 101 pins. YEA only 9 more to go. That's the best news ever.

Yes, it was confusing because there was a Mickey & Minnie Brave Little Tailor (on Merry Go Round) that I originally confused with the Medieval pin (came out last week). I'm still trying to find all of my Legacy pins. I've got 10 from early orders that I still have to locate - I know I ordered them - so many boxes :ugh:

Hi there,

I am new to the pin collecting and was wondering when the new set of pins will come out? I have been checking http://www.disneystore.com but it has not updated, is there another site I need to go to? please let me know. thanks!

Update: I was able to get in and get my 1st tangle pin. http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763036280046?$mercdetail$

I hope it arrives safely :)

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about the Pirates one. I think I would have to see it in person to know if I really needed it. Some of these are a little disappointing in person, in my opinion. But the Rapunzel is a must have.

Looks like the Toy Story with woody, Buzz, and LGM is gone :-( I was hoping it would hold out til next week when the TS3 spinner got released so i could order them together *tear* :-(

In today's mail: "MM Club" and "Oliver & Co" pins (finally!)
...and I found out the mailman who delivers my packages here at work is a Disney pin collector too...so from now on I expect he will want to see what is in the boxes :)

My MM Club, Oogie Boogie and Buzz Lightyear came today. Then another box arrived by different UPS driver with the 4 newest pins. So, Steve, how many more pins do I need? I obviously can't count:) Thanks. I'm so happy about the MM Club. I waited so long to get it.

Here are the new pins for the week of Sepember 26th. These are the last four of the collection.

Thanks for letting me organize this list, and for keeping it sticky on the forum to help the people who collected all or part of it. I was glad I could be of some use to DPF. And eventhough it was very confusing at times, I've had so much fun doing it!

~ Sam Flynn from Tron Legacy
~ Mittens and Rhino from Bolt
~ Lotso, Twitch, Stretch, and Chunk from Toy Story 3 (spinner)
~ 2006 - Acquisition of Pixar

All this time I thought it had already come out a looong time ago, and that I had just missed it.

On the 110th Legacy framed set released at D23, it was placed just after the Incredibles pin, which means it would have originally been planned to be released around week 14 (roughly half-way through the set).

But no one seems to have it, so I guess it didn't come out. Let me know if y'all find out anything about it.

Does anyone still have the picture of the Kingswell Street pin? I need it to send to Disney so they know what they are looking for in the warehouse. Thanks.

Hey Margaret,

Someone sent me a pic on the other thread (Disney Store does it again), last week. I think they definately lost that one. Just hope they find it fast.

Is anyone not keeping their backer cards? I like displaying them with the backer cards, and I've traded for a few that didn't come with them. If you have extras, can you please contact me? Thanks!!

Latest word from Disney is.....well.....nothing. They have no idea when the final pin will be released and had no clue that there had even been a picture of it. I have someone doing "research" on it (translated - trying to find the darn thing in the warehouse) and they are supposed to call me back by next Tuesday. If it doesn't come out of Monday, I'm going to hit the panic button. Does anyone else have more or better information?

Latest word from Disney is.....well.....nothing. They have no idea when the final pin will be released and had no clue that there had even been a picture of it. I have someone doing "research" on it (translated - trying to find the darn thing in the warehouse) and they are supposed to call me back by next Tuesday. If it doesn't come out of Monday, I'm going to hit the panic button. Does anyone else have more or better information?

Nothing more, except that the Kinswell pin was in the Framed set on display at the D23 Expo - so at least five real pins are out there (in the LE 5 framed sets sold at the expo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back