• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love him if you do have a spare! 8D Frollo is da best villain.

Now what are the chances of a Djali coming out one day... pin gods please shine on me! :roll:

With Quasi coming out recently and Frollo now, I'd say the chances are high for Djali sometime in the near future. I don't collect Hunchback but I will get Djali if I can, as he is my favorite character from the movie. :)

It would be cool to see if Djali or even the gargoyles from Hunchback like Hugo! But of course I'm so nervous if Aladdin is going to be in the next set & I just got Magic Carpet in the mail too! Wanted to show you guys my Aladdin PTD collection together & up to date! :D

53c078f139bada8b72ae1ab399d4b607.jpg

It would be cool to see if Djali or even the gargoyles from Hunchback like Hugo! But of course I'm so nervous if Aladdin is going to be in the next set & I just got Magic Carpet in the mail too! Wanted to show you guys my Aladdin PTD collection together & up to date! :D

I love it! I hope they release both Streat Rat and Ali eventually.

They look great together! What's the deal with no Aladdin ptd?!

PTDs just flipped! Li Shang, Tootles, Ace of Spades, and Stretch (purple octopus from Toy Story 3).

None I need since I'm just focusing on Bonnie's toys, but happy for the Mulan collectors!

Apparently the olive green color in Li Shang is more of "lime" green than the picture itself. But nonetheless he's a pretty cool ptd! The whole set is pretty awesome :]

The first people I thought of when I saw him were Starry and Jadeite.

I really wish wish they used glitter fill for Stretch.

Anyone have pictures of these newest PTD?

As soon as I see there's a new flyer, I add it to the original post. (Sorry, I'm on the East Coast ... so I didn't update the OP until this morning.) If you're looking for actual pictures of the pins, hopefully someone will post them soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back