• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'awwwww, Carpet! So cute! And it's all lounging with its legs (tassels) crossed and one hand (tassel) behind its head (edge). :D

Finally there's a Black Cauldron ptd and it's so ugly. It doesn't even look like the character. :sad:

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 3/13/15

LOL!! Thank you guys for thinking about me for Magic Carpet. I was watching Cinderella when it just flipped & boy I'm just slightly disappointed with the design for Carpet. Don't get me wrong, I still love it & trying to look for the pin. It's weird how they actually have carpet just laying there like an actual carpet ahaha. It would've been nice if Carpet was standing up & next to milkshake & a lot of my fellow Aladdin collectors agree. But nonetheless, it's still a fantastic pin & we would still buy it lol.

This new set of PTD is pretty amazing, especially that each of these characters you don't see that much merchandise of them. Especially The Black Caldron!

If anybody wants to know my offers for this Carpet PTD, I've posted on IG. My IG is PrinceAli_Pins :D

Last edited:
I've heard on IG (so it may or may not be true) that Carpet has sold out already...let all the Aladdin-loving collectors' pin hunting begin!

It's true! Which I'm not surprise really. These past Aladdin PTDs that were released this year have been literally selling out before you could say "Prince Ali fabulous as he Ali Abawa". But you guys know what that means ... Street Rat/Prince Ali has to be the next one coming out! Either that or I'll laugh my butt off if we get Razoul before Aladdin lol.

It's true! Which I'm not surprise really. These past Aladdin PTDs that were released this year have been literally selling out before you could say "Prince Ali fabulous as he Ali Abawa". But you guys know what that means ... Street Rat/Prince Ali has to be the next one coming out! Either that or I'll laugh my butt off if we get Razoul before Aladdin lol.

Omg, I could totally see DSF doing that just to mess with us! Like, "Nope, still not gonna give you Aladdin!" They are totally building up anticipation for our beloved titular character. I hope it's Street Rat first (I have no doubt that they will also come out with a Prince Ali as well), but I would be pretty happy if they released another Jasmine as well. Like, one showing her from the waist or chest up, so we can have more detail on her face. The one we have doesn't do a good job with her beautiful eyes. :(

Dropped by around 7 on my way out to Redondo Beach. There was virtually no line, and all were available. It was a very hard decision, but I ultimately went with Frozone and Carpet. If I can I'm going to try to go in the morning at open to get Hen on my way to Disneyland, but if not then I'll be looking to trade for her.

I think her design is pretty clever. I could tell it was her before I saw her name. And she is touching her nose to the ice cream! I wonder what visions appear from ice cream. Can she see future PTD releases?

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 3/13/15

You came down this weekend? Any chance you're trading Frozone?

We came down to see Cinderella at El Capitan (what a production) I have a frozen embryos to trade. Care to look at my pinpics.

Edit. Funny comment from autocorrect. Frozen Embryos = Frozone

My fat thumbs typed this on my iOS device via Tapatalk. If there are errors please don't shoot me!

Last edited:
I've been waiting for Frozone for ages and now that he's here I'm incredibly disappointed. He doesn't match the rest of the set, he's super small and his pose is so weird. Really makes me sad. I only found him to keep the set complete but I'm really not liking him. :/

Frozone and Carpet are both sold out now.

Now please give me toddler Charlotte, human Yzma, Pascal in a dress, the twins from Tangled, Rapunzel's mother, and Honey Lemon.

Pascal in a dress XD I would die.

I'm still holding out for Mufasa and Sarabi.. then I can forget about PTDs forever >: )

Would they make the sequel characters?!

And of course I'd like a timon eventually but I would hyperventilate and die for Mufasa and Sarabi :p

I was so excited to see Goon. My old guild in world of Warcraft is named Goon Squad. So I had to have this one. Shame we weren't named Carpet Baggers :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back