• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to find a trade for Hen Wen (yay Black Cauldron! Maybe Gurgi next? Or the Horned King? Doli!? The possibilities... :D ) Still on the hunt to trade for, from a few releases back: Carlotta, Toby, and Trigger. If you have these loves for trade amd are trying to move them, please do PM me :) I was going to try and get a Nala buuuutttt... I think I'll hold off on her for a bit and hope she gets more, not less, reasonable.

Kiara, kovu, timon?

Need Kovu! They have to make one!! I recently decided to jump into Lion King (it's a sickness! I collect like 15 things now >.< ) so I have some ground tot make up! Scar, Simba, the Hyenas, Nala, eegads! But I would LOVE sequal characters! I want Melody for TLM and Kovu from TLK. Kiara would be great too. And Kovu's brother and mother!

Lion King 2 - Kovu, Kiara, Zira, Nuka, and Vitani (my most wanted LK2 one). I just want them to come out with Timon, already!

And the Cinderella trading event is this weekend, so there is a good chance that Goon will sell out no later than Sunday.

I need them to come out with Mater, Lightning McQueen, Princess Atta, Flik, Dory and Marlin in order to complete my Masterpiece

1AD15CF3-C115-4E67-8373-CB4AF88584B0_zpscmh4kk5y.jpg

Yes, more Black Cauldron, but please make them look GOOD like the new Wonderfully Wicked Horned King pin! :tigger: I don't know about anyone else, but some of the ptds are really nice but I find some of them to be pretty ugly.

PTDs can definitely be hit or miss both design and quality wise. I'm not a fan of the manufacturer who does the ones like Prince Henry or the stained glass ones. The enamel just doesn't look as solid/opaque and the metal lines seem thinner. I actually do like Hen Wen from the pictures of the pin. I think it looks pretty similar to her. I wish it was a more interesting design though! She's a little piggy, she could be rolling around in the ice cream or have her face sunk into a troph of ice cream, something cute.

I haven't heard of Lion Guard?? I'll have to look it up! But I'm down for more TLKII character pins!

Lion Guard is a new Disney Channel movie-leading-up-to-a-series coming this fall, that will focus on Simba and Nala's son (Kiara's younger brother).

Add Creeper and Fflewdder Fflam to that Black Cauldron list! ;) I think they could have done more with Hen's design, but at least the pose they did with her makes sense with her touching the ice cream with her nose.

Just looked up Lion Guard! It looks cute! I do hope Kovu and the others get to be involved since I didn't see them in the initial character list, but this gives me more hope than I've ever had for some Kovue pins!

Lion Guard is a new Disney Channel movie-leading-up-to-a-series coming this fall, that will focus on Simba and Nala's son (Kiara's younger brother).

Add Creeper and Fflewdder Fflam to that Black Cauldron list! ;) I think they could have done more with Hen's design, but at least the pose they did with her makes sense with her touching the ice cream with her nose.

I must have posted right after you so I missed your explanation. I'm excited to see what they do with the show! And you're correct! Hen's pose does harken back to her touching the water :D Thinking of it that at makes me like it more.

I'd be happy for any and all BC characters!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 3/13/15

Just letting everybody know Goon is now sold out & a new set of PTD's will be released tomorrow morning! I'm hoping a certain street rat would finally make his appearance but I have a feeling Razoul would be next ahaha xD Any guesses what the next ones will be? :D

Well, my plans for tomorrow (now technically today, why does sorting pins take so long?) were to sleep in, go to a fundraiser pancake breakfast, then over to Universal for a few hours. Guess now my plan is to skip sleeping in, go early to pancake breakfast, and then head to DSF to wait for PTDs. Because I am legitimately worried that if I wait until the pins are announced that it will flip to another Lion King and I will miss it by a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back