• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
Here's a picture of the pins themselves:
1e5d0313f1a48db4f0a9d17006e23b2d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

People are saying it's likely to sell out and flip again today.

Makes me a bit sad, I kinda want Carl/Ellie. They are pretty cute, but I certainly don't want them enough to spend 60 on them right now..

People are saying it's likely to sell out and flip again today.

Makes me a bit sad, I kinda want Carl/Ellie. They are pretty cute, but I certainly don't want them enough to spend 60 on them right now..

I expect it to go down to $40-ish or so, that's what the Wall-E/Eve PTD went down to

It's a delightful irony that, had I been at work today, I would've had this thread updated within 30 seconds of the announcement. Because I was at Animal Kingdom, however, I'm just getting to it. (No, I do not miss work. Haha.)

DSF YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW. THAT NICK IS TOO CUTE AND I DON'T EVEN COLLECT ZOOTOPIA AND I WANT ONE.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AGH I need both Nick and Ariel! Geez, such amazing flips today! I hadn't expected a Zootopia PTD quite so soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back