• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event
OK you guys kyuubee and nursek8 - at least you GET a chance to go. I live in Florida so I have NO CHANCE AT ALL. So stop your whining and get me some of those pins. If I could afford a ticket, I would be a lurker, begger, thief, anything to get a chance at the Alice pins. You are so lucky to even have a chance. Fortunately there are kind folks out in CA who are helping me. So stop fussing about and be grateful.

And I thank you so much for your participation:)

lol yes i get a chance to go, as do you IF they do an online rsp and you get picked then you can plan to come out for a day or so. i know i know its expensive to fly out for a day. but i am not whining lol. i did whine when my dtr couldnt sign up but that was well over a year ago!

Yup we get the chance to go,but in all fairness each park gets special events and pins (I hope that didn't sound offensive/rude,not meant to be that way at all) ^_^ I know I would've loved to go to the Love is Magical event but health issues prohibited it <_>

And hey you get alot more cool pins then we do(if you're close to WDW)! :D I often find myself getting excited over an upcoming pin on odpt only to see it's at WDW >_<

and yes,luckily there are kind people here who are willing to pick up pins for others without any price-hikes or anything ( I know I will be once I get more settled in here,gotta spread the joy!)

I don't want to go back to the chaos like the Nov PoDH HM release a couple years ago. It was NUTS and I STILL didn't get a wristband. I'm all for the online RSP.

The one where it was nearly a literal riot right? We actually missed that one due to sickness,and were actually glad we did because the pin was subpar to us lol

I guess I just kinda like the thrill of wristbanding as opposed to RSPing.It's a bummer when you know ahead of time you're not getting what you want,though I suppose it gives you time to amass a nice set of trades to bring!

Gah this drought of info on these pins is killing me (and many others I'm sure!) :(

anyone think the chance they delay the release to do an actual event/semi-event could be a possibility?

The one where it was nearly a literal riot right? We actually missed that one due to sickness,and were actually glad we did because the pin was subpar to us lol

I guess I just kinda like the thrill of wristbanding as opposed to RSPing.It's a bummer when you know ahead of time you're not getting what you want,though I suppose it gives you time to amass a nice set of trades to bring!

Gah this drought of info on these pins is killing me (and many others I'm sure!) :(

anyone think the chance they delay the release to do an actual event/semi-event could be a possibility?

im starting to think that the huge response is causing a delay.soooo many people love these pins that i dont think disney realized how huge its going to be for people.how does rsp work,what do you mean by account?ive never done it bfore i wanna know what to do before info comes out so im not stuck going duh.

OK you guys kyuubee and nursek8 - at least you GET a chance to go. I live in Florida so I have NO CHANCE AT ALL. So stop your whining and get me some of those pins. If I could afford a ticket, I would be a lurker, begger, thief, anything to get a chance at the Alice pins. You are so lucky to even have a chance. Fortunately there are kind folks out in CA who are helping me. So stop fussing about and be grateful.

And I thank you so much for your participation:)

I can one up you there... at least you get to go to A PARK! Try being in NC where you are pretty far from either park! LOL!! :D

Thankfully I have somebody willing to try and help me get these pins so I am thrilled to at least have SOME type of chance but I realize it may still be slim. Still drooling over the doorknob. Oh you should have seen it in person!! LOVE***

eta: I am LOL as I know I sound like I am in love with an actual doorknob to just the random person reading this!! hehe

Last edited:
4Theresa- what do you mean, please "Registration is now open"
Please clarify. I can't find on ODPT
thank you

Darn, I entered thinking I could give my "ticket" (if picked) to somebody else who was going to pick my items up but it says you have to have valid id and such. :( I will contact them about removing my entry.

Last edited:
Alice in Wonderland
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011

Join in the excitement as we celebrate 60 years of Disney's Alice in Wonderland with these limited-edition Disney pins. Click "view all pins" below or the links on the right to view this collection.
These pins will be released at Little Green Men Store Command at Disneyland® Park in conjuction with the online wristband distribution process.
</B>
ONLINE REGISTRATION:
To get more information and to register please click on the link below:
Online Wristband Registration

-------------------------------------------------- All information is subject to change including but not limited to dates, times, artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Alice in Wonderland - Doorknob - Jumbo Alice in Wonderland - Framed Set

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=56244
Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=56235
Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me

Alice in Wonderland - I'm Late!

Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something?

Alice in Wonderland - Logo
400002622437.jpg

Name:
"Alice in Wonderland - Mystery Collection"
Release Date:
04/02/11
SKU:
Retail:
$15.95
Edition Size:

On April 2, we invite you to travel to wonderland with a special series of releases at Disneyland® Park featuring Alice in Wonderland. This mystery collection features the characters from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland on card shaped pins. Each box contains two (2) randomly selected pins. The pins include:
  • Mad Hatter
  • Spade Cards
  • Caterpillar
  • Alice
  • White Rabbit
  • Walrus and Oysters
  • Cheshire Cat
  • Queen and King
  • Mad Hatter and Dormouse
  • Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

I wish we lived closer!!!! I would be down there with bells on!!!!!

I guess I would be a little noisey, but oh well. lol

Vicki

Woohoo!!! Thanks for the update...

Vicki - I wasn't planning on being down there for that weekend, but its looking like I will be taking another road trip! Good thing I picked up an AP while I was there last time lol.

Woohoo!!! Thanks for the update...

Vicki - I wasn't planning on being down there for that weekend, but its looking like I will be taking another road trip! Good thing I picked up an AP while I was there last time lol.

Awe man!!! Well at least someone from Nor Cal will have fun and get some exciting pins!!!! Hoping you get everything you want there. :) Have a great time!!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back