• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/
ooh could you post a link?!

Here's some TLM merchandise I found at Walt-mart tonight along with price. Sorry if they have been already posted :D very neat.

IMG_20130808_001339_zpscd93d32e.jpg
IMG_20130808_001958_zps3076ec76.jpg
IMG_20130808_001455_zps25142731.jpg
IMG_20130808_002513_zpsde70c7fe.jpg

Oh Wow :/ 50$ For The Dolls And The Boat, Dang, i atleast expected it to be like thirty but not fifty :(

Thank You So much For Posting These Pictures CallaLily :)

Geez....the Mattel Ariel just looks less and less like her every year. The 90's version was much closer, and I love the face on the recent DS ones.

$50, really?! I saw a photo of this set and put it on my list but for $50 I can get the amazing Animator bathtub Ariel, so off the list it goes. I agree, should have been $30-$35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back