• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion

iantheelephantboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.......anybody think that there is going to be a surprise release of these???? I SURE HOPE SO! Characters I wanna see:
-Baymax and Hiro set 17" dolls, I would love to see some cool Japanese patterns on their armor instead of being jeweled up.
-Gogo Tomago 17" doll, Since the 12" doll already look AMAZING I wonder how they would interpret it on a 17' mold :anxious:
-Fredzilla 17" doll, he could be in a removable costume and they can use some sort of blue reptile skin for his costume!!!!

It would be very exciting if we did get 17" dolls for this movie. I hope we do get one!.... Or All 6 x)
I really like your ideas of the dolls!! Especially the Hiro & Baymax one. That'd be so neat! Realistically though, they'd probably make dolls of Gogo or Honey Lemon since they're the females of the movie. But any BH6 LE doll would look pretty fantastic. Like Calhoun, but more colorful!

I'd buy a Hiro and Baymax set in a heartbeat! We will probably get a doll of Honey Lemon or Go Go Tomango instead though. I personally won't be buying them if its just one or both of those characters, but I am interested in seeing how they look. I just want 12 inch dolls of the whole cast!

Man I hope they make one. If they do though, Im kinda hoping its when its released on to DVD/Bluray, since I am already out of "Disney Spending Money" due to Maleficent, Pink and Blue Aurora, and an array of BH6 merch.. but if I had a heads up I know Id sell the blue aurora for sure :p

I have a question...........do you guys think that they will actually have any 17" dolls for Big Hero 6 and if yes would it be a surprise release?

Last edited:
Well, they did do one for Wreck-It-Ralph so I don't see why not. But due to all the LE dolls coming out, they may decide to wait.

I would say Honey Lemon has the highest chances of getting a LE doll, if not they may just do some sort of LE figure (sort of like Maleficent).

Disney has released an LE doll for all WDAS movies since PATF however in PATF and Tangled's case they were released with the bluray release as opposed to the movie release. WiR was the first movie that they released the LE doll prior to the release of the movie.

I remember when Calhoun came out people were wondering if they wanted to get her or not as they were unsure if she was a villain or not. Then last year we had the Frozen dolls which most people were hesitant about because they were unsure if they would like the movie or not.

So I would be surprised if Disney were to decide against releasing a LE doll for BH6. If they were to release one I wonder if they will release it at the end of the month or mid-late next month, just because as you can see from the previous releases the dolls were always released prior to the movie release but if they were to do that with BH6 that would put it right in the middle of the designers and right after the Sleeping Beauty LE dolls since BH6 has an early November release like WiR in comparison to Frozen which had a late November release last year.

I would say Honey Lemon has the highest chances of getting a LE doll, if not they may just do some sort of LE figure (sort of like Maleficent).

Disney has released an LE doll for all WDAS movies since PATF however in PATF and Tangled's case they were released with the bluray release as opposed to the movie release. WiR was the first movie that they released the LE doll prior to the release of the movie.

I remember when Calhoun came out people were wondering if they wanted to get her or not as they were unsure if she was a villain or not. Then last year we had the Frozen dolls which most people were hesitant about because they were unsure if they would like the movie or not.

So I would be surprised if Disney were to decide against releasing a LE doll for BH6. If they were to release one I wonder if they will release it at the end of the month or mid-late next month, just because as you can see from the previous releases the dolls were always released prior to the movie release but if they were to do that with BH6 that would put it right in the middle of the designers and right after the Sleeping Beauty LE dolls since BH6 has an early November release like WiR in comparison to Frozen which had a late November release last year.
thanks so much for the clarification!!! But I'm still crossing my fingers for a LE 17" Baymax and Hiro doll!!! :D

I would love to see a honey lemon doll limited edition or not... I can already tell she's my favorite character.

Hmmm... This one is difficult...
I'd say that there's a 70% chance that they might make a couple of LE dolls.
But the reason why I'm hesitant is because Disney released 9 dolls within 2 months. I don't know if they want to release another 2 dolls considering the backlash they'll be getting from fans. And if they do release LE dolls, it'll have to be either in 2 weeks or the week after the movie comes out. Which doesn't give collectors enough time to raise money for them..

On the other hand, I think we're gonna get a Honey Lemon and Go Go Tomago doll. It makes sense. I can see them making the dolls in their hero outfits. Honey Lemon would have those little balls on her purse strap. She would also have her purse obviously. And the helmets on them.

But the one that is conflicting me right now is Baymax. I think we might get a LE Baymax doll. lol

Hmmm... This one is difficult...
I'd say that there's a 70% chance that they might make a couple of LE dolls.
But the reason why I'm hesitant is because Disney released 9 dolls within 2 months. I don't know if they want to release another 2 dolls considering the backlash they'll be getting from fans. And if they do release LE dolls, it'll have to be either in 2 weeks or the week after the movie comes out. Which doesn't give collectors enough time to raise money for them..

On the other hand, I think we're gonna get a Honey Lemon and Go Go Tomago doll. It makes sense. I can see them making the dolls in their hero outfits. Honey Lemon would have those little balls on her purse strap. She would also have her purse obviously. And the helmets on them.

But the one that is conflicting me right now is Baymax. I think we might get a LE Baymax doll. lol
I might have to go with Disney releasing the dolls when they release the DVD

well I just found out that they're coming out with a 17" Hiro & GoGo Tomago talking doll....maybe it could a subtle hint for an 18" Limited Edition dolls for those characters ;)

Hmmm... I really hope that hiro talking doll is 12" because it would look sooo weird if he was the same
Height as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back