• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling all southern californians on january 13, 2013!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will be there, plus the 2 little. I will bring foods for the baby :) Aileen can snack on whatever is there, she likes pizza. :)

need anything besides soda and chips? maybe paper plates or something?

I hope to make this gathering, but not sure if I can make it, but I had a question. Since this is at someone's home, if I don't have any pins to trade, can we purchase them from people unlike at DLR?

The Boyfriend and I need to move some things around in order to make it... If we make it should we bring anything other than ourselves?

My hubby Rick and I would like to come. If we can't find babysitter, we might have to bring our little ones too, if that's ok? Jaelyn is almost 7 and Anthony is almost 8. Please let me know if that will be ok?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back