• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling all southern californians on january 13, 2013!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all southern californians on january 13, 2013!!
Hi Marisa,

I am interested in attending. I have never attended a Fun Pin-Trading night like this at some one's home. It sounds like a lot of fun. I would enjoy getting to know some of the PT's here on the DPF.

Would you please explain, what I should bring? My traders, my keepers, snacks, etc.

Thank you.
Connie

Bump I'm so excited!
we already brought in all the tables and tons of chairs!
if everyone can bring something small like chips,
plates, cups, forks, sodas etc i would be eternally greatful! <3 :)

Something small? okay perfect ill bring my uhhhh....pin collection! hahaha

Soooooo.... are folks bringing ALL their traders or is now the time we can start making requests?
Attention people going to Marisa's... BRING YOUR VILLAIN TRADERS!!
:bigthumb:

And I know my list of traders is teeny weeny right now but I promise to update my traders on PinPics after the party.

Yayyyyy Lanny is coming too! I haven't seen u since the BatB podm release!

And everyone should bring their PoDMs if they have them pretty please! I love looking at everyone's different scenes and who knows maybe we can trade around scenes if u like :D I'll bring mine for the fun :)

Hi Marisa,

I am interested in attending. I have never attended a Fun Pin-Trading night like this at some one's home. It sounds like a lot of fun. I would enjoy getting to know some of the PT's here on the DPF.

Would you please explain, what I should bring? My traders, my keepers, snacks, etc.

Thank you.
Connie

Bring your traders. If you want to you can bring your keepers because Marisa is interested in seeing everyone's collections

Bring your princess pins people! oh and Lion King! haha I'm very excited for this mini party - that's doesn't look so small anymore !! LOL

Sorry guys, I'm feeling under the weather and we won't be able to make it today after all. :(.

Hope you guys have lots of fun and make lots of awesome trades!!!!

=( will be missing this event hopefully there will be another one soon. Have fun everyone!!!! & thanks Marisa for doing this for everyone.

Have fun! I am unable to attend because I really don't think you want my germy self there (I'm 98% sure I have bronchitis but won't know for sure until tomorrow). Hope you do this again sometime! :)

Gaaaah! I really want to go but Sunday is my husband's day off so we typically do stuff together. For now he wants to go get a cheeseburger at Johnny Rockets and then we may do DL or Django unchained. I made Sundays kind of our "day" :) I'm sorry!! Melissa forgiveeee meeee! :D Have fun everyone and I look forward to meeting some more of you on the DSF 26th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back