• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling all southern californians on january 13, 2013!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO I have to go buy more tortilla chips! mmmm I'll bring some of dat super hot salsa too! :lol:

OMG GUYS LOOK I GOT TO HOLD MARISA'S SLEEPING BEAUTY GOME WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS AND I WANTED TO START CRYING IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I WAS SCARED TO HOLD IT BUT YEAH IT HAPPENED.
IMG_3638_zpscea2b70a.jpg

LMAO I have to go buy more tortilla chips! mmmm I'll bring some of dat super hot salsa too! :lol:

OMG GUYS LOOK I GOT TO HOLD MARISA'S SLEEPING BEAUTY GOME WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS AND I WANTED TO START CRYING IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I WAS SCARED TO HOLD IT BUT YEAH IT HAPPENED.

It's either you have some big *** hands or that pin it kind of small

Forget the chips and salsa... what time are we cracking open the vodka?

j/k - I know there's gonna be kids there.

I am cool with folks having a light recreational drink around my kids. just no total drunken insanity if you know what i mean? But deciding if this get together is a "wet" event is up to the hosts.

Dude I'm abouta bring dem chips and salsa doe!! :)

Darn it! I was gonna take that LOL Good thing I saw this so I can take something else! BTW, Joey, your signature is really nice!! :)

We should make a list of what people are gonna take so we don't take too much of one thing and none of other stuff, what do y'all think? Marisa??

Darn it! I was gonna take that LOL Good thing I saw this so I can take something else! BTW, Joey, your signature is really nice!! :)

We should make a list of what people are gonna take so we don't take too much of one thing and none of other stuff, what do y'all think? Marisa??

Thanks Clara! Your siggy looks Fancy Nancy if I may say :)

The salsa I'm bringing is mild, so maybe you could bring a hotter type? :) But yeah that's a good idea! Makes things easier for people to know what to bring.

Last edited:
Thanks Clara! Your siggy looks Fancy Nancy if I may say :)

The salsa I'm bringing is mild, so maybe you could bring a hotter type? :) But yeah that's a good idea! Makes things easier for people to know what to bring.

what if I bring spinach and artichoke dip? what do you think?
Oh and thanks! I did the siggy myself on Paint! LOL took me an hour! :(

Someday I'll have to take a picture of my hands held up against Joey's just for kicks and giggles, as I have tiny baby hands *lol* Anyway, I'm going to be away all this weekend so I'll have to miss the pin trading fun :( Super sad I'm not going to be there, I really wanted to go!! I hope you guys have another one!!

Someday I'll have to take a picture of my hands held up against Joey's just for kicks and giggles, as I have tiny baby hands *lol* Anyway, I'm going to be away all this weekend so I'll have to miss the pin trading fun :( Super sad I'm not going to be there, I really wanted to go!! I hope you guys have another one!!

We'll take pictures where we all look downtrodden, depressed and not having any fun at all so you won't feel bad :lol:

Aww Echo! You'll be there in spirit :) And our hands will take a pic together soon! haha.

LOL Marisa a lanyard full of Rapunzel PTDs.. LOL :lol: JKJKJK!!!

haha thanks Steve!!! I'm going to hold you to it!! I want a pic of everyone pouting for my benefit :p and Joey yes indeed!! I'll be at the DSF pin trading event, I'll bring my camera :p

uhhh no steve! ima make sure I look GOOD!!!!! Everyone better wear their lanyards!!! :D

I might even put on some eyeliner and pull my hair into a slightly different ponytail!

Just make sure you guys have at least 2 people bringing cups and utensils in case one forgets. I've had to many times a person forget one of those lol xD

we are bringing NAPKINS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back