• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep pin set went in minutes, i tried to add it to my basket as soon as it appeared but it kept saying it was unavailable. I got the tea set. Just waiting for the slipper to make an appearance. I'm hoping we might still get it. I spoke to a CM yesterday in regards to the tea set they said they didn't have it on the system so couldn't confirm a date however it was online today. I called this morning about the slipper and they said the same again.

I don't think we will get the slipper seeing as they released the merchandise today. I might be wrong but I wouldn't hold hope

glad it arrived safely, looks beautiful on the website, congrats! would love to get my hands on it, hoping it comes to the UK. If its no bother and if you get the chance, could you please take some close up pics? Would love to see the detail close up.

Thanks! I will take a few and try to post a bit later.... if I can figure out how to post photos here! I've tried before and I couldn't get them to come up for some reason. :sad:

Wow... The Prince and Cinderella doll set is 106 USD on the Danish disneystore... (Thought about making my mom bring the dolls with her to Japan), but seeing that price it would be almost the same as ordering from the US. :(
why don't Japan get dolls!

Anastasia and Drizella Vinylmation link! http://www.disneystore.com/vinyl-fi...re-set-anastasia-drizella/mp/1370678/1000284/
7511055889858-4

Thank you! I just purchased one, did you get one too? I wonder how many they got and how quick they will sell

yes I ordered one for my wife originally but showed my 4 year old which was a mistake. So I got her one too! I don't think that it's 2 per person. Should be one . Oh well I am happy got one. Not sure how fast they will go

It states (limit 2) so you might be able to get away with purchasing two. Your wife will love it.
i also noticed that the tea set and the slipper before state a 'world wide limited edition' where as the step sisters vinylmations on the US site only states limited edition, im therefore assuming anything that has world wide LE in future will mean we will get it in the UK, good to know for the beauty and the beast live action movie, i cant wait for that one!

Thanks! I will take a few and try to post a bit later.... if I can figure out how to post photos here! I've tried before and I couldn't get them to come up for some reason. :sad:

Ahh no problem if you cant, i know getting photos up can be tricky,

Is it common that the Disney online site doesn't fully refresh with new content at 3 am EST but rather between a window timeframe after 3?

Anyone now if it ever goes past 30 mins to an hour for new updated items to appear?

And do they not release new items on Saturday and Sunday at the refresh time?

That set sold out before 7am. I was surprised because no one was expecting it today.

Fashion update: Neiman Marcus in NYC and Harrods in London are apparently releasing a line of designer Cinderella shoes that have been inspired by the movie.

Preview "sketches" and the full story can be seen here: http://www.eonline.com/news/624086/...-near-you-see-all-the-designers-shoe-sketches

And the actual shoes themselves (with another story) can be seen here: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...derella-inspired-designer-shoes-10044356.html

I honestly didn't expect the merch for this movie to go up to such a high end scale, but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

My personal favorite are the Jimmy Choo's

jimmy-choo-2-e1423832404850.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some fancy shoes! I'd normally be all over them but I can't wear heels since I broke my ankle badly a few years ago- find them too uncomfortable. I will admire them from afar :) And I'm not too surprised at the high end items for Cinderella- she's one of the most iconic princesses and shoes are a main part of the movie :p I believe Christian Louboutin made some Cinderella shoes a few years ago with butterflies on them, as I remember drooling over them at the time. Although from the ones above, I agree that the Jimmy Choos look the nicest.

I wonder when are they going to announce LE Cinderella. I can't decided whether to buy Elsa or just wait for Cinderella to come, in case they release her so close to Elsa's release date.

Is it common that the Disney online site doesn't fully refresh with new content at 3 am EST but rather between a window timeframe after 3?

Anyone now if it ever goes past 30 mins to an hour for new updated items to appear?

And do they not release new items on Saturday and Sunday at the refresh time?

I used to be able to see the updates at about 3:15am -- now I don't see anything until about 3:40 or so for some reason. They usually don't do updates on the weekend.

Fashion update: Neiman Marcus in NYC and Harrods in London are apparently releasing a line of designer Cinderella shoes that have been inspired by the movie.

Preview "sketches" and the full story can be seen here: http://www.eonline.com/news/624086/...-near-you-see-all-the-designers-shoe-sketches

And the actual shoes themselves (with another story) can be seen here: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...derella-inspired-designer-shoes-10044356.html

I honestly didn't expect the merch for this movie to go up to such a high end scale, but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

My personal favorite are the Jimmy Choo's

I agree, I think the Jimmy Choo's are the nicest but they all look extremely uncomfortable! There is going to be window displays of the shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue so I hope I can check it out. I saw the ball gown used in the film yesterday. It is beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back