• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
Haha it will be really disappointing if it isn't true. But Radio Disney Club has yet to be wrong. Heck, they even predicted the outfits the Frozen dolls would have and they turned out to be right in the end. So I think we will probably get her. I am really hoping we hear something this week, but it is probably more likely that we will hear something about her next week.

I'm just impatient! She better not be released with the Frozen dolls either. Probably won't be anyway but if that actually happens we are all going to die.

Releasing her with the Frozen dolls would be a terrible idea! There would be even more people in the stores and it would be chaotic. I think she will be released the week of the movie's release, so on the 10th and 11th of March. I think that would be the smarter idea at least.

Still hoping the mirror comes backs, I'm so sad I didn't order it when I had the chance. My local store had no Cinderella stuff in.

As I wrote on the Limited dolls topic,
10981079_421644751330986_6518351599719205383_o.jpg

Cinderella dolls have just been announced on the DS.fr

Cinderella in her blue gown is limited to 4000 exemplaries (1205 for Europe), for the price of 120€
Cinderella in her wedding dress is limited to 500 exemplaries (250 for Europe), for the price of...385€ (oO...I hope she is fabulous for this price).
Release on March 13th (like the movie).

I am curious to see HD photos on the blog of DisneyStore.

They both look very lovely in that picture, but at the same time they aren't that much different from the usual 12 inch dolls. I need to see more close ups and higher quality photos first.

Lovely. Just wondering where in the world they got a price like that for the wedding doll.

Yeah pretty much! This is going to be exactly like how things went with the Harrods Frozen set and Alice dolls. They are gonna go fast and she is going to be on eBay for thousands of dollars. Judging by this one image, she also looks like the better of the two dolls as well.

Fan-freaking-tastic.

As I wrote on the Limited dolls topic,

Cinderella dolls have just been announced on the DS.fr

Cinderella in her blue gown is limited to 4000 exemplaries (1205 for Europe), for the price of 120€
Cinderella in her wedding dress is limited to 500 exemplaries (250 for Europe), for the price of...385€ (oO...I hope she is fabulous for this price).
Release on March 13th (like the movie).

I am curious to see HD photos on the blog of DisneyStore.

WHAT??? That's like...that's like...a LOT more money than I budgeted. :( I'm going to have to go into indentured servitude or something though, because both of those Cinderellas look pretty cool; excited for whenever the US makes an announcement with close-up stock photos (even if the lighting's terrible). :)

Anyone know if wedding Cinderelly will just be online or will certain stores actually get her in the US?

Maybe instead of planning for this doll we should start writing our wills and reserving our funerals. :/

I'm still wondering why DS would make Wedding Cinderella (ugh, I want her so much!) worth that much money. Save the two Harrods sets the dolls have always been $100 or $120, even LE 500 Alice.

If this is the correct price (translated to USD I'm getting $437.19), it's going to be very disappointing. Watch a lot of fans not be able to buy her and then she winds up as yet another grail doll going for a thousand or two on eBay. :( I can't wait for the US to make the announcement official though, just so we can know all the details.

Maybe instead of planning for this doll we should start writing our wills and reserving our funerals. :/

Yep, it's probably going to be right up there as the craziest online release ever, second only to the Frozen snakepit I'm going to dive into on Wednesday. :) And my heart goes out to anyone brave enough to go to the stores.

Last edited:
Omg that wedding Cinderella is flippin amazing but I hope she has real glass slippers with diamonds and gold plated butterflies and crown for that price. Will still buy but wow

Last edited:
Wow, I don't even know what to say about the Wedding doll. Only 500 and over $400? Yikes! That's a lot of money for one doll at retail.

will this doll go for a lot more once sold out cos I don't know if I can get the money just yet. But don't wanna fork out like double the price on eBay. What do u guys reckon

Omg that wedding Cinderella is flippin amazing but I hope she has real glass slippers with diamonds and gold plated butterflies and crown for that price. Will still buy but wow

^ my exact thoughts. :lol: Although if the wedding Cinderella's dress is hand-painted, (does anyone know if it is?) I could definitely see why the doll would be more expensive than the other releases. (Although perhaps not as expensive as it is.)

That being said, I love the hair on the wedding doll. Can't wait to see more photos of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back