• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couples at Disney Store Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG if they cancel these I am going to seriously DIE. Who else ordered them? Did they actually hold some back for online sales?

Last edited:
In the past the only way to be sure you get one is if it arrives and is in the box. So for now, just be hopeful.

Its CRAZY that they were up there. Fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed that they actually have the supply for those of us that got a confirmation.

I expect a crap ton of cancellation e-mails lol...I know at least 25 people that managed to go through. Those are just friends/people here on DPF :( I ordered my set at 3:02 but I don't think it matters at all. I think they had them put up as a precaution in case they didn't sell well at D23 (lol), so that it was already set up. But here is to hoping! :D

I guess it will depend if they held some back to sell online and how many sets each person that was able to order did. If 25 people all ordered 2+ sets then we are all out of luck because we know that TONS of them were sold at the show. If they only ordered one it is possible that they saved that many for after sale I suppose. I am going to think positive until proven otherwise.

By the time I even SAW the link for the dolls they were sold out so that was not a good thing.

I'm on pins and needles!!!
I was so excited and spent too much time fumbling for my credit card.
My order went through, but I have a feeling I was too late and will get a cancellation e-mail :cry:

I'm on pins and needles!!!
I was so excited and spent too much time fumbling for my credit card.
My order went through, but I have a feeling I was too late and will get a cancellation e-mail :cry:

Same here... I am sure that it will be cancelled, so I am not happy at all, but I tried at least...

Well no cancelation notice but order status is CLOSED so that pretty much confirms that mine will not be coming :(

I knew they were coming since the advertisements said "Fairy Tale Collection merchandise coming out online on the 12th" and sure enough around 12:13 they went up but sadly didn't have the funds for it. But it did feel good to finally be up like a crazy person to see them before the "sold out" came up :p!

Personal opinion tho is that they look meh compared to the originals so I suppose it's not too much of a loss on my part (except Rapunzel I really like that one out of them all, good thing I don't collect her as a main!)

Good luck to those whom did get it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back