• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Park Princess Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Park Princess Dolls

alex555

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys, by now everybody has seen the enhanced version of the 12" Disney Store Princess Dolls, the Disney Park dolls.

$(KGrHqF,!hsE3ZTzdOS9BOEmu0HpS!~~0_3.JPG

Anyway, so far I have seen: Snow White (with a nice Red cape), Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Wedding Ariel, Jasmine, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Tinkerbell. They've got amazing gowns never seen in Disney Store dolls, thus making them $5 more expensive, but totally worth it.

Anyway I have never seen Mulan or Pocahontas :( . Can anyone provide pictures, please of Mulan and Pocahontas, or do they even exist? Also it will be nice if someone could provide unboxed pictures of this amazing dolls! Thanks:drool:!

i have aurora belle and rapunzel my sister has ariel. they are all unboxed except rapunzel. i will make pictures and post them as soon as possible

The Disney Parks Princess dolls' dresses look so much better than the TDS versions. I may have to pick up a Snow White on my next visit to either DLR or WDW...

The Disney Parks Collection Dolls that are currently available at Disneyland

I've posted photos of the some of the Disney Parks dolls in boxes - I've not unboxed any of them yet.

Here's a photo of a display of the currently available Disney Parks dolls in Disneyland (they also have the Ariel Wedding and Tinker Bell dolls, not pictured here):

Display of the 12'' Disney Parks Princesses - 2011-11-24 by drj1828, on Flickr
Display of the 12'' Disney Parks Princesses in Thy Royal Wardrobe store in Fantasyland, Disneyland Resort USA. They had Cinderella, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Mermaid Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Belle, Jasmine, Tiana and Rapunzel. They arranged the dolls in the order that their original animated movies were released. Missing here were Snow White (rats!), Wedding Ariel, Pocahontas and Mulan. In fact Snow White, Pocahontas and Mulan were missing throughout the entire park. I really wanted Snow White since she has a really nice outfit, including her red robe.

I talked to a CM at one of the Disneyland toy shops, and she said that she hadn't seen the 12'' Snow White for sale at the park in more than four (4) months! I didn't ask her about Pocahontas and Mulan.

The Small World Toys store in Disneyland has a nice permanent display of all the dolls in this collection, including the currenly unavailable Snow White, Pocahontas and Mulan. They are shown standing in a huge rotating castle, in such a way that they are out of reach (so they can't be damaged or stolen). I will take photos of it and post it here this coming weekend. Snow White looks fantastic there!

I have recently purchased all of the currently available Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls, but have not yet unboxed any of them. Also I purchased a Snow White doll from eBay for a reasonable price, and am expectly her to arrive in a few days. Her is the eBay photo of her (it is a copy, not a direct link to eBay):

Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' Doll - eBay by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Photos of Disney Parks Collection 12'' Dolls - Boxed

I've posted photos of the some of the Disney Parks dolls in boxes - I've not unboxed any of them yet.

Here's a photo of a display of the currently available Disney Parks dolls in Disneyland (they also have the Ariel Wedding and Tinker Bell dolls, not pictured here):

Display of the 12'' Disney Parks Princesses in Thy Royal Wardrobe store in Fantasyland, Disneyland Resort USA. They had Cinderella, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Mermaid Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Belle, Jasmine, Tiana and Rapunzel. They arranged the dolls in the order that their original animated movies were released. Missing here were Snow White (rats!), Wedding Ariel, Pocahontas and Mulan. In fact Snow White, Pocahontas and Mulan were missing throughout the entire park. I really wanted Snow White since she has a really nice outfit, including her red robe.
Here are photos of the 12'' Princess dolls in the Disney Parks Collection that are currently available, including the 11'' Tinker Bell. They are all my own dolls, and currently still in boxes. I have previously posted the photo of the Ariel dolls in another thread:

Disney Parks Collection 12'' Princess Dolls - Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Aurora and Tiana 12'' Dolls - NIB - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Mermaid Ariel and Wedding Ariel - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection Tinker Bell 11'' Doll - NIB - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

I talked to a CM at one of the Disneyland toy shops, and she said that she hadn't seen the 12'' Snow White for sale at the park in more than four (4) months! I didn't ask her about Pocahontas and Mulan.

The Small World Toys store in Disneyland has a nice permanent display of all the dolls in this collection, including the currenly unavailable Snow White, Pocahontas and Mulan. They are shown standing in a huge rotating castle, in such a way that they are out of reach (so they can't be damaged or stolen). I will take photos of it and post it here this coming weekend. Snow White looks fantastic there!

I have recently purchased all of the currently available Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls, but have not yet unboxed any of them. Also I purchased a Snow White doll from eBay for a reasonable price, and am expectly her to arrive in a few days. Her is the eBay photo of her (it is a copy, not a direct link to eBay):

Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' Doll - eBay by drj1828, on Flickr

Oooo! Thanks for posting the pics of the dolls at DLR! I think I saw another posting on eBay of the Disney Parks Snow White doll from the same seller that you bought yours from (same pic, anyway). That seller is in Florida, right? By the way, how much do these dolls actually retail for at the parks? As I said, if they are still around whenever I next visit a Disney Park (probably WDW in May), I'll get the Snow White doll. Of course, I need another doll like I need a hole in the head, but dolls are my collecting passion... :) I also like Disney Parks Belle's dress a lot (and she is not particularly my favorite princess), so I may get her as well if her dress is as close to the movie design as it looks in the picture. She'll need a hair trim, though, to get it to the right hair length. Belle's hair in the ballroom scene of the movie was so pretty.

And did they give Disney Parks Cinderella sleeves instead of gloves? I think I see bare hands on her... How odd!

I can't wait to see your deboxed pics of the Disney Parks dolls!

Oooo! Thanks for posting the pics of the dolls at DLR! I think I saw another posting on eBay of the Disney Parks Snow White doll from the same seller that you bought yours from (same pic, anyway). That seller is in Florida, right? By the way, how much do these dolls actually retail for at the parks? As I said, if they are still around whenever I next visit a Disney Park (probably WDW in May), I'll get the Snow White doll. Of course, I need another doll like I need a hole in the head, but dolls are my collecting passion... :) I also like Disney Parks Belle's dress a lot (and she is not particularly my favorite princess), so I may get her as well if her dress is as close to the movie design as it looks in the picture. She'll need a hair trim, though, to get it to the right hair length. Belle's hair in the ballroom scene of the movie was so pretty.

And did they give Disney Parks Cinderella sleeves instead of gloves? I think I see bare hands on her... How odd!

I can't wait to see your deboxed pics of the Disney Parks dolls!
I'm glad you like my photos of the dolls. To answer your questions:

The Disney Parks Princess dolls are $17.95 each vs. $12.50 for the Disney Store equivalent (which are on sale for $8.50 right now). I think they are worth it since the packaging is better and outfits are much better than the dolls from TDS. Plus they each come with their own hair brush. LOL.

The eBay seller of the Snow White doll I just bought is the one from Florida, and the price was $24.90 + $11.70 for Priority Mail shipping.

And yes, the Disney Parks Cinderella has gauze sleeves instead of gloves. Oh well.

By the way, I finally got a bunch of Kaiser doll stands of various sizes and colors. They give the dolls much more stability than my ad hoc methods of standing them up.

I think I will go backwards and debox Rapunzel first.

Disney Parks 12'' Rapunzel Doll Deboxed

Here are some photos of the Disney Parks 12'' Rapunzel Doll partially and fully deboxed, and a comparison of her and the Disney Store's Classic 12'' Rapunzel Doll.

Disney Parks Collection 12'' Rapunzel Doll #04 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection 12'' Rapunzel Doll #11 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection 12'' Rapunzel Doll #12 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection 12'' Rapunzel Doll - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection vs Disney Store Classic 12'' Rapunzel Doll - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection vs Disney Store Classic 12'' Rapunzel Doll - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Snow White Doll

I just got my Disney Parks Snow White Doll today, and took a few photos of her, together with some of the other Disney Snow White dolls. I will post photos of her deboxed soon. First a little essay on the doll.

The Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' doll. Sold exclusively at the Disney Resorts, including Disneyland (USA), Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris. The list price is $17.95 US. She is currently not available at Disneyland. I last saw her for sale in late summer of this year, which matches what a CM at Disneyland told me.

She appears to have the same face as the current Disney Store 12'' Snow White Dolls (Classic and Sparkle Gown). But she has no articulation in her arms - that is, she doesn't have jointed elbows or wrists. In some ways that is more esthetically pleasing not to have joints in the arms and makes her more durable, but then that means that she is not as posable as the Disney Store versions. Her classic red, yellow and blue outfit is much better quality than the lower priced Disney Store versions, plus it includes her famous red cape, although it is actually dark pink in this doll. The tubular box is also much better quality than the Disney Store Sparkle Gown Snow White, and is better for displaying the doll, even after she has been deboxed then reboxed. A down side for some is the use of glitter in her yellow dress, although it at least is on a solid cloth skirt, versus on the tulle skirt of the Sparkle Gown Snow White, so it is less likely to shed.

Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' Doll - NIB - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' Doll - NIB - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

The 12'' Disney Snow White Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

2011 Boxed Disney Snow White Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

I just got my Disney Parks Snow White Doll today, and took a few photos of her, together with some of the other Disney Snow White dolls. I will post photos of her deboxed soon. First a little essay on the doll.

The Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' doll. Sold exclusively at the Disney Resorts, including Disneyland (USA), Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris. The list price is $17.95 US. She is currently not available at Disneyland. I last saw her for sale in late summer of this year, which matches what a CM at Disneyland told me.

She appears to have the same face as the current Disney Store 12'' Snow White Dolls (Classic and Sparkle Gown). But she has no articulation in her arms - that is, she doesn't have jointed elbows or wrists. In some ways that is more esthetically pleasing not to have joints in the arms and makes her more durable, but then that means that she is not as posable as the Disney Store versions. Her classic red, yellow and blue outfit is much better quality than the lower priced Disney Store versions, plus it includes her famous red cape, although it is actually dark pink in this doll. The tubular box is also much better quality than the Disney Store Sparkle Gown Snow White, and is better for displaying the doll, even after she has been deboxed then reboxed. A down side for some is the use of glitter in her yellow dress, although it at least is on a solid cloth skirt, versus on the tulle skirt of the Sparkle Gown Snow White, so it is less likely to shed.

Disney Parks Collection Snow White 12'' Doll - NIB - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

The 12'' Disney Snow White Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Oh rats! I guess I'll have to pass on this Snow White doll, as I am not crazy about the pink cloak or the glitter on her skirt. I think I'll just have to keep with what I have for now (Signature Snow White and Designer Princess Snow White). I do like the fact that this doll does not have the posable elbows and wrists. Dolls with exposed arms look better that way, even though that means more limited poses.

I really like the dress of the deboxed Snow White (far right in group doll pic). The puffy sleeves look perfect and I like the smooth satiny pale yellow skirt (Snow White's dress in the film is actually more like this color). She also looks glitter-free. Which doll is this one?

Last edited:
Oh rats! I guess I'll have to pass on this Snow White doll, as I am not crazy about the pink cloak or the glitter on her skirt. I think I'll just have to keep with what I have for now (Signature Snow White and Designer Princess Snow White). I do like the fact that this doll does not have the posable elbows and wrists. Dolls with exposed arms look better that way, even though that means more limited poses.

I really like the dress of the deboxed Snow White (far right in group doll pic). The puffy sleeves look perfect and I like the smooth satiny pale yellow skirt (Snow White's dress in the film is actually more like this color). She also looks glitter-free. Which doll is this one?
The Snow White doll on the far right is the one from the current 10 piece Classic Film Princess Doll Set from the Disney Store. She has a little glitter in the red patches of her sleeve, which are firmly pasted on, and hasn't shed so far. I also prefer not to have glitter on my dolls.

The Snow White doll on the far right is the one from the current 10 piece Classic Film Princess Doll Set from the Disney Store. She has a little glitter in the red patches of her sleeve, which are firmly pasted on, and hasn't shed so far. I also prefer not to have glitter on my dolls.

Oh, I see! I just looked up the 10-doll set on TDS online. I would totally buy this gift set for someone. As much as I like this Snow White doll, I cannot justify buying this set for myself just for the one doll. I don't need the other 9. :)

I see that your Classic Rapunzel also came from that set. I was wondering why your Classic Rapunzel doll pictured above has the short sleeved dress but did not have the standard TDS tulle skirt. The 10-doll set dresses look so much cleaner than the individually sold dolls through TDS. The Disney Parks Rapunzel looks like my original TDS 2010 Classic Rapunzel doll (complete with 17" long hair, Pascal, paintbrush, 3/4-length sleeves, and border design on her skirt). I just wrote up a review of her in the Doll appreciation thread. Does Disney parks Rapunzel also have the shimmery strands of hair? I'm glad that this version of her is still available for people to buy, as I think that she is the best 11.5" Disney Rapunzel doll to date.

Oh, I see! I just looked up the 10-doll set on TDS online. I would totally buy this gift set for someone. As much as I like this Snow White doll, I cannot justify buying this set for myself just for the one doll. I don't need the other 9. :)

I see that your Classic Rapunzel also came from that set. I was wondering why your Classic Rapunzel doll pictured above has the short sleeved dress but did not have the standard TDS tulle skirt. The 10-doll set dresses look so much cleaner than the individually sold dolls through TDS. The Disney Parks Rapunzel looks like my original TDS 2010 Classic Rapunzel doll (complete with 17" long hair, Pascal, paintbrush, 3/4-length sleeves, and border design on her skirt). I just wrote up a review of her in the Doll appreciation thread. Does Disney parks Rapunzel also have the shimmery strands of hair? I'm glad that this version of her is still available for people to buy, as I think that she is the best 11.5" Disney Rapunzel doll to date.
I prefer the Classic Snow White 12'' doll over the individually sold new Sparkle Gown Snow White 12'' doll, too. Many people in reviews have said the same thing, that they don't like all the glitter on the Sparkle Gown dolls. And besides the glitter, I like the Classice doll's outfit better too.

Yes, the Disney Parks Rapunzel has shimmering strands of hair, which are missing from the current dolls from the Disney Store. The Disney Parks Rapunzel doll appears to be very close, if not identical, to the 2010 Rapunzel from the Disney Store. Since I am brand new to collecting hard plastic dolls, having started with the Designer Princess dolls, I don't have the older Rapunzel to personally inspect the old versus the new. I noticed that the UK Disney Store site had this same long haired Rapunzel doll being sold separately until fairly recently (one or two months?), but they now are in synch with the US site with having the shorter hair Rapunzel. The 10 doll Classic Princess set in the UK seems to have a longer haired Rapunzel, but without the accessories, and with the same plainer dress as the new Classic Rapunzel. It's confusing to have so many different versions of the same doll! LOL.

By the way, I notice that the UK site still has the Winter Boutique Princess Dolls whereas the US site sold out of them months ago. I wish the UK site would ship the US, as I missed out on all of them. :(

Last edited:
I think this has to be my favorite doll that they've ever done with Tinker Bell! She looks a lot better with her mouth closed and the expression just seems to fit her character so well.

Thank you so much for the detailed pics! You always take such gorgeous pictures, and really make your dolls stand out! :D
Thanks for liking my photos. I try my best. I really like this Tinker Bell too. Disney Parks did a really excellent job on her face and her outfit. You may not be able to make it out in the photo (since it was taken through the plastic box), but she has nice looking (and sexy) white mesh stockings or tights. I will debox her soon, and post some more detailed photos.

I prefer the Classic Snow White 12'' doll over the individually sold new Sparkle Gown Snow White 12'' doll, too. Many people in reviews have said the same thing, that they don't like all the glitter on the Sparkle Gown dolls. And besides the glitter, I like the Classice doll's outfit better too.

Yes, the Disney Parks Rapunzel has shimmering strands of hair, which are missing from the current dolls from the Disney Store. The Disney Parks Rapunzel doll appears to be very close, if not identical, to the 2010 Rapunzel from the Disney Store. Since I am brand new to collecting hard plastic dolls, having started with the Designer Princess dolls, I don't have the older Rapunzel to personally inspect the old versus the new. I noticed that the UK Disney Store site had this same long haired Rapunzel doll being sold separately until fairly recently (one or two months?), but they now are in synch with the US site with having the shorter hair Rapunzel. The 10 doll Classic Princess set in the UK seems to have a longer haired Rapunzel, but without the accessories, and with the same plainer dress as the new Classic Rapunzel. It's confusing to have so many different versions of the same doll! LOL.

By the way, I notice that the UK site still has the Winter Boutique Princess Dolls whereas the US site sold out of them months ago. I wish the UK site would ship the US, as I missed out on all of them. :(

I know! I wish TDS would consolidate their operations on a global level so we could all buy the same stuff, regardless of which continent we live in! I would so buy Winter Boutique Rapunzel, because she not only has the 17" long hair, but her cape is adorable! She also has 2 new pairs of shoes and crowns in pink and lavender. Plus, she's on sale right now! Sure, she's got a glitter dress, but I could live with that, given her additional winter accessories. "Boo" to no international shipping across the Atlantic (in either direction)! Were these dolls available in the US before? I recall that they were sold in the UK last year as well, but were not in the US. Oh well, in the US, we had the whole range of the Designer Princess products, whereas most of the world could only forlornly watch (or turn to the overpriced eBay to get them). That's just the way the cards fall...

I agree that it's hard to discuss so many dolls of the same character, because so many have been produced, most with variations in clothing, styling, and accessories. Thank goodness we can post pictures here!

Now that I'm back home, I can confirm that Disney Parks Rapunzel is definitely the same as the 2010 first-release TDS Rapunzel. I'm looking at my doll in the box, and she is an exact match, complete with the same dress, Pascal, and her paintbrush. The packaging is certainly not nice like the Disney Parks packaging; once opened, you would never want to put her back into the cramped oddly shaped plastic box. To all Rapunzel fans: go out and buy the Disney Parks Rapunzel doll if you don't have one (or the original 2010 TDS Rapunzel)! She's great!

Wow guys thank you so much for your pictures, I definitely can't wait to buy Rapunzel, Belle, and Aurora! So, it looks like there's no Mulan or Pocahontas in this set right?

I know! I wish TDS would consolidate their operations on a global level so we could all buy the same stuff, regardless of which continent we live in! I would so buy Winter Boutique Rapunzel, because she not only has the 17" long hair, but her cape is adorable! She also has 2 new pairs of shoes and crowns in pink and lavender. Plus, she's on sale right now! Sure, she's got a glitter dress, but I could live with that, given her additional winter accessories. "Boo" to no international shipping across the Atlantic (in either direction)! Were these dolls available in the US before? I recall that they were sold in the UK last year as well, but were not in the US. Oh well, in the US, we had the whole range of the Designer Princess products, whereas most of the world could only forlornly watch (or turn to the overpriced eBay to get them). That's just the way the cards fall...
You're right, after further research, I've found out that the 2011 Winter Boutique Princess dolls were, are and will be exclusive to the UK. I guess it was a case of wishful thinking confusing my memory. Waah!

However, the US Disney Store did sell the equivalent dolls in 2010, and were called Boutique Play Sets. An overview of them is in the LiveJournal article Princess Boutique Play Sets - Winter Edition! Disney Store's old product page of Ariel on the US site is Boutique Ariel Play Set -- 14 Pc. which you can compare to the new version on the UK site The Little Mermaid Winter Boutique Doll.

I love my winter boutique dolls, the only annoying thing is that the capes are attached tp the dress. I'd like the option of mixing and matching them! They will be in the sale after Christmas I expect.

Wow guys thank you so much for your pictures, I definitely can't wait to buy Rapunzel, Belle, and Aurora! So, it looks like there's no Mulan or Pocahontas in this set right?
Although Disney Parks 12'' Mulan and Pocahontas are not available in Disneyland now, they are in the permanent rotating Princess Castle display in the Small World Toystore. So I assume they were for sale at some point in the past. However, I can't find them on eBay or other reseller sites, as I did Snow White. I'll ask about them when I go to Disneyland later today (Sunday), as well as taking photos of the display in the toystore.

Although Disney Parks 12'' Mulan and Pocahontas are not available in Disneyland now, they are in the permanent rotating Princess Castle display in the Small World Toystore. So I assume they were for sale at some point in the past. However, I can't find them on eBay or other reseller sites, as I did Snow White. I'll ask about them when I go to Disneyland later today (Sunday), as well as taking photos of the display in the toystore.
My memory is faulty once again. I was at Disneyland earlier today, and Mulan and Pocahontas are NOT in the Small World Toyshop Castle display, and according to a CM working there, they are NOT part of the Disney Parks 12'' Princess Doll Collection. Here are some photos I took of the Castle:

Disneyland Small World Toyshop Princess Castle Display #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disneyland Small World Toyshop Princess Castle Display #3 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disneyland Small World Toyshop Princess Castle Display #4 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disneyland Small World Toyshop Princess Castle Display #5 by drj1828, on Flickr

Offer to sell Disney Park Princess Dolls

If anyone would like to purchase one of these 11-12'' dolls from the Disney Park Collection and isn't going to one of the Disney Resorts anytime soon, I would be willing to purchase it for you from Disneyland and ship it to you. Of course this offer depends on the availability of the doll you are interested in buying. I would charge you $20 for the doll and $5 for Priority Mail shipment anywhere in the USA. Please PM me for further details if interested.

It's sad that there's no Mulan available :( . Anyway today at Downtown Disney CA, all of the dolls were available at the World of Disney Store, except for Snow White. I bought Rapunzel, Aurora and Belle. Btw DRJ1828, thanks a lot for the pictures! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back