• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Park Princess Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect the Park dolls of Anna and Elsa to be the exact ones being sold at Disney Store right now. That's what happened to both Rapunzel and Merida park dolls, they were the exact same ones as the ones being sold at DS when their respective movie was released. But I admit having new dresses would be amazing.

I just found that out the hard way - I'm in Michigan and order over the phone through the Merch number, specifying that I was looking for the exclusive Parks versions of the dolls and that I wasn't sure if they were available. I think the gal on the phone didn't understand me - after spending more for the dolls that ordering through the DS website, plus paying some crazy shipping, I opened the box to find the same dolls I already had. :sad: My daughter still likes them, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I know we bought a few Parks dolls when we were in Orlando in 2011 (Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, and Snow White) and LOVED them, so I just wondered if anyone knew what the normal time frame was for those versions to come out. Thanks!!!

I just found that out the hard way - I'm in Michigan and order over the phone through the Merch number, specifying that I was looking for the exclusive Parks versions of the dolls and that I wasn't sure if they were available. I think the gal on the phone didn't understand me - after spending more for the dolls that ordering through the DS website, plus paying some crazy shipping, I opened the box to find the same dolls I already had. :sad: My daughter still likes them, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I know we bought a few Parks dolls when we were in Orlando in 2011 (Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, and Snow White) and LOVED them, so I just wondered if anyone knew what the normal time frame was for those versions to come out. Thanks!!!

I believe that there is a different number to call that specifically handles the Parks merchandise for purchase and shipping direct to your home. If anyone happens to know that phone number, please do share! :) The Disney Parks stores and The Disney Store (like at the malls and on the website) are two separately managed entities.

Any phone number that you find on DS.com will be limited to whatever is actually available on the DS.com website, which does include some Parks merchandise, but only a very small portion of it, and never the Parks-exclusive dolls. But you should be able to order them direct from the other Disney Parks division that should be able to locate, order, and ship Parks merchandise direct to you--just not from The Disney Store entity.

Last edited:

I believe that there is a different number to call that specifically handles the Parks merchandise for purchase and shipping direct to your home. If anyone happens to know that phone number, please do share! :) The Disney Parks stores and The Disney Store (like at the malls and on the website) are two separately managed entities.

Any phone number that you find on DS.com will be limited to whatever is actually available on the DS.com website, which does include some Parks merchandise, but only a very small portion of it, and never the Parks-exclusive dolls. But you should be able to order them direct from the other Disney Parks division that should be able to locate, order, and ship Parks merchandise direct to you--just not from The Disney Store entity.

Yup, there is a different number - I have 877-560-6477 for the parks merchandise (not The Disney Store.) However, right now the parks are selling the store version of the Frozen dolls, so while I paid $19.95 instead of $16.95 (TDS price) per doll, they were the same thing I could have ordered from the store website. :(

Yup, there is a different number - I have 877-560-6477 for the parks merchandise (not The Disney Store.) However, right now the parks are selling the store version of the Frozen dolls, so while I paid $19.95 instead of $16.95 (TDS price) per doll, they were the same thing I could have ordered from the store website. :(

Oh, I see now where the problem lay... Yes, the Disney Parks dolls for the princesses (as of at least Rapunzel in 2010) will be the same as the first run Disney Store dolls for maybe about a year or two. Currently, they are just selling the DS dolls. Based on past years, the Parks dolls do not seem to change as often as the Disney Store play dolls, which change every year, usually in the summer. So next summer, I expect that we will be seeing more simplified versions of the DS Classic play dolls for Anna and Elsa (and probably Kristoff, and maybe Hans) at a lower price point, but the Disney Parks will most likely repackage the existing dolls into something more consistent with the rest of their doll line with Disney Parks packaging and branding, but the dolls and outfits will most likely be still the same as the current dolls. All-in-all, the current play dolls are probably the best versions we will see of them, other than any potential Designer-type collector dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back