• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Park Princess Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Park Princess Dolls
Where there any other princesses released that haven't shown up in pictures here yet?

I saw Tiana but I think like she may be like Jasmine(mostly the same doll from the previous year with a few added details and new packaging) No sign of Pocahontas or Mulan. Poor girls,

I saw Tiana but I think like she may be like Jasmine(mostly the same doll from the previous year with a few added details and new packaging) No sign of Pocahontas or Mulan. Poor girls,

That's a bummer! Tiana is gorgeous, and they could do so much with her.

imagejpeg

I have pictures of tiana and snow white, but I can't figure out how to post them

You'll need to upload the pictures somewhere and then click the small icon that says 'Insert Image', 3 to the right from the Emoticons.
Free places to upload: Tinypic.com, photobucket.com

I have seen Snow White and Tiana in World of Disney. Snow white still has those striped sleeves and I don't think she is a huge improvement. Tiana has a different face sculpt from her previous Disney Parks doll, but the dress is very similar. In the new version, she has a pretty, close-mouthed smile much like Rapunzel. I have not seen a Mulan or Pocahontas (or a Merida for that matter). However Merida's costume/accessories has joined the line-up beside the other princesses near the BipBopBoutique.

Thanks for the pics to round out the 8-Princess Parks doll set!

Oh blah! The new Parks Snow White doll looks a lot cheaper than the original one, who has a velvet bodice and cloak. The new Parks Snow White doll has a great fit to her gown, though, and I wonder if she'll have yellow or black shoes. All in all, I'm glad I have the original one. The new Parks Tiana looks good. Of the new Parks dolls, I think I will buy: Belle, Jasmine, and Tiana for sure. The new Parks Snow White is a maybe, depending on how I like her in person.

Thanks once again, Naname, for finding and posting the images of the new Parks dolls. The new Snow White doll is definitely better than the current DS doll, but a big step down from the old Parks doll. As Shivatopia said, the old Parks doll had a velvet cape (although it was hot pink rather than blue and red). I'm curious about the shoes too. The old Parks Snow White had gorgeous polished gold high heeled shoes. The new Parks Tiana looks to be the old Parks doll from the neck down, and with the new DS Tiana head and hair. I like her alot, and the outfit is much better than the one on current DS doll.

From what I've seen of the new Parks dolls, I think new Belle, Rapunzel and Tiana are better than the current Parks dolls. The Wedding Ariel and Tinker Bell dolls are unchanged. The rest are worse than the current Parks dolls, but I still like Mermaid Ariel, Jasmine and Snow White. All of the new Parks dolls are definitely better (and in some cases much better) than the current DS Classic Princess dolls. The worst of the bunch is Aurora, followed by Cinderella.

I've still not seen any of the new Parks dolls yet in person. They were still selling the old Parks dolls as of this past Sunday (June 2). Apparently DLR is the last of the Parks to get them, after DLRP and WDW.

Last edited:
2013 Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls vs 2011 Parks and 2012 Disney Store Dolls

Comparing the newly released 2013 Disney Parks Princess 12'' Dolls, with the previous Parks dolls, released in 2011, and the current Disney Store Classic dolls, released in July 2012. All are boxed. The older dolls (from 2011 and 2012) are photos of dolls from my collection. The new dolls (from 2013) are from eBay photos, except for Belle. As of June 2, 2013, the new Parks dolls are not yet available in Disneyland Anaheim. They are currently being sold in Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World. In the photo collages below, the 2013 Disney Parks dolls are placed in the middle, to more easily see how they are a mixture of the 2011 Parks dolls and the 2012 DS dolls.

Mulan and Pocahontas are once again missing from the Disney Parks Princess Collection. Their places are been taken by the Wedding Ariel and Tinker Bell dolls, both of which have not changed, except for their packaging.

Snow White 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Cinderella 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Aurora 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Ariel (The Little Mermaid) 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Belle (Beauty and the Beast) 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Jasmine (Aladdin) 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Rapunzel (Tangled) 12'' Dolls - 2011 Parks, 2013 Parks and 2012 Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Wow, thanks for the picture side-by-side comparisons! Your photos are always really helpful :)

I love the new Parks Belle, but getting it through ebay would incur crazy shipping charges. Ah well, I hope the 2013 Disney Store line up has something similar as it would be way easier to get!

Disney has a mail-order service that charges you the retail price + shipping.

WDW.mail.order@disneyworld.com (Source - http://disney.go.com/guestservices/faq?id=wdr3)

&

Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com (Source - http://allears.net/tp/mailorder.htm)

NOTE: I'm sure the 2nd email is the correct one. I've never ordered from them before, but I have emailed them about some photo frames I wanted, but sadly they were discontinued.

I'm waiting to see more pictures of parks Belle & hopefully a video review before deciding whether or not to get her.

Wow, awesome! You may have just introduced me to a very dangerous (for my wallet!) service! :)

Thanks!

I'm in love with the new parks Belle doll. She is so pretty! I personally have always been underwhelmed by Belle dolls. They never seem to get her gown right. It's either too plain or too gaudy(I also feel that way about Cinderella but the old parks doll is pretty good). But her new dress is perfect. She is the only real stand out. Aurora, Cindy and Snow are all big steps down from the old versions. The others are just ok. I'll have to get the doll mailed to me from the parks haha. I'm gonna call about it tomorrow! The dolls are $19.50?

I called the number from the website BabyDoll posted on Friday asking about the parks Belle doll. They said they didn't have any in stock and it didn't look like they were re-stocking. I am thinking she meant the older version. At least I hope ughhh!

2013 Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls now available in DLR (Disneyland Anaheim)

Disneyland Resort Anaheim (DLR) finally has the new 2013 Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls, which have been available in Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World since May 2013. The are still priced at $19.95 each, which is basically twice the price of the equivalent Disney Store doll (which is frequently on sale for $10 each).

As of June 30, 2013, DLR had 7 of the 10 new dolls available: Cinderella, Aurora, Mermaid Ariel, Wedding Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel. Missing were the new Snow White, Tiana and Tinker Bell. All of the old versions of the dolls were still available. They were still selling the old (2012) Merida doll that was joint Disney Store and Disney Parks release. There hasn't been a new version released by Disney Parks so far. I bought them at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. The Emporium on Main Street in Disneyland had no Disney Parks Princess dolls for sale.

Here are photos of all seven of them in their unopened boxes, right after I brought them home:

2013 Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls - First Look - Boxed - Group Photo - Cinderella, Aurora, Mermaid Ariel, Wedding Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

2013 Disney Parks 12'' Princess Dolls - First Look - Boxed - Group Photo - Cinderella, Aurora, Mermaid Ariel, Wedding Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel - Full Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Oh! I am glad that DLR is finally rolling the new Parks Dolls out. I look forward to seeing your reviews/photos of them. I still think that the only dolls I would buy for my own collection are: Belle, Jasmine, and Tiana, as I certainly prefer the previous Parks versions of Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella; and the new heads on Ariel aren't enough to warrant me seeking them for my own collection. The artwork on the back of the boxes are very pretty, even though the "new looks" are being featured.

New to the forums so forgive me if I'm asking a silly question, but... what is the hope of them coming out with Elsa and Anna Parks dolls? Quality is always so great for the price on the Parks dolls!

Expect the Park dolls of Anna and Elsa to be the exact ones being sold at Disney Store right now. That's what happened to both Rapunzel and Merida park dolls, they were the exact same ones as the ones being sold at DS when their respective movie was released. But I admit having new dresses would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back