• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
I did that too but could not get checked out until 9:27

DS facebook reporting:
"Demand for our Designer Dolls is unprecendented. Access to our site will be restricted for approx 10 min. thank you for your patience"

Well, if you think about it, Disney could put a positive spin on this outage... "Due to the jealousy in popularity over the Designer Princess dolls, villians have taken down the DisneyStore.com web page... Now it's their turn, introducing Designer Villian Dolls..." :p

Designer Villain dolls would be awesome :hsd:

I would think that if they were to do it, it would only be the ladies: Maleficent, Queen Grimhilde, Ursula, Cruella De Vil... They need to make a Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, & Mother Gothel in 11.5" doll size in general, but they could be added to the mix as well!

They could do one of the Old Hag too & try to pretty her up & give her a jeweled apple. lol Oh & Cinderella's step sisters..

ok, according to the FB post (as of 2 minutes ago);

Disney Store
@DisneyStore Disney Store
Demand for our Designer Dolls is unprecedented. Access to our site will be restricted for approx 10 min. Thank you for your patience.

This was on facebook 25 minutes ago:

[h=6]As you have experienced, our site is extremely busy at the moment and won't allow such high volume to check-out simultaneously. We are not sold out of the Disney Princess Designer Dolls as of yet. However, you may continue to experience challenges with the site until traffic reduces.[/h]

Wow.
"Unprecedented" would obviously be an understatement.

Had Rapunzel & Pocahontas in my cart.
Hit checkout button and no cigar....
:(

Congrats to everyone who was succesful!

I got off the phone with Disney, as of right now nothing is sold out but who knows when the site will be working, they recommended refreshing continuously.

Well, I got the extra Jasmine out of my cart (it wouldn't go through with 2 of them which is fine because I don't want two), and it froze on the cart again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back